Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Official Crab Stacking Thread!

Mr. Microscope

I love how serious, yet completely silly this thread is. Haha I keep laughing just thinking about how silly hermits are to begin with in their antics (climbing to places they shouldn't be and then falling to the sand is one of my favorites).

I know what you mean with taking pictures. I feel like that is an issue in everyday life - trying to capture moments you wish you could share with others, but then it slips by. I Looking at our tanks I get this feeling ALL the time. There is just so much life/adventure happening in there!

We live in the Financial District a few blocks up from Wall St. and next door to the Federal Reserve building. Lived a few blocks away for 6 years and suddenly had to move. Took us 12 hours to move our first tank literally 2 blocks on a bellman cart pushing it down the street dodging cabs and everything else that the streets of NY offer you lol.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

Took us 12 hours to move our first tank literally 2 blocks on a bellman cart pushing it down the street dodging cabs and everything else that the streets of NY offer you lol.

LOL! I would have loved to see that. What a classic NY event.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have only managed to capture a double-stack so far... but it does come with a Blenny-bomb!

a9cd133abd1c5fcb64e4a875cd41a4d3_zpsnbnk

However, I did get a Freshwater Triple-Stack, Shrimp on Snail on Snail.

8f8b3e53e3ab5f95b533fbafd3290637_zpsqwbw

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this isn't a stack, but where else would I post something so silly? This hermit got himself in quite a pickle today!

38D1BABD-C122-466D-93A4-566AF58A6C75_zps

Archived