inTank Media Baskets

Goodbye BioCube

Persian

My 29G BioCube is now full of fish and coral and she cant take no more captain.

I will be upgrading to a new SC 66G tank next week.

Just wanted to post a short video of the cube before she retires.

What a great beginners Tank :)

beautiful corals. what fish do you have in there? i noticed the 2 clowns (who obviosly like haveng their picture taken) and the tang. but at the end did i see a 3rd clown? also thought i cought a glimps of a flame angel?

no reason for my question just curious.

I cannot wait to say goodbye to mine. It's been a good learning tank, but those back chambers? Ugh. I cannot fit my hands in them to do anything, even with cutting out significant portions of the rim from back there.

Lovely corals! How long have you had the bio cube running?

Thank you :) The tank was setup back in Sept 2012.

beautiful corals. what fish do you have in there? i noticed the 2 clowns (who obviosly like haveng their picture taken) and the tang. but at the end did i see a 3rd clown? also thought i cought a glimps of a flame angel?

no reason for my question just curious.

Thank you, I have way too many fish and most people would well hate on me but here it goes.

3 Clown Fish one small orange and one large orange plus one large maroon. The reason for this was the two large fish were beating eachother up daily and I thought by introducing a third with they would stop. It worked like a charm and all 3 clowns are not getting along. When I move over to the 66G tank I may need to find a new home for one of them if they fight.

No flame Angel, as much as i wanted one i heard they eat coral.

1 Black Blenny

1 Rabbit fish that eats too much and I may need to find him a new home

1 baby yellow tang

All of the fish are healthy and happy.

I cannot wait to say goodbye to mine. It's been a good learning tank, but those back chambers? Ugh. I cannot fit my hands in them to do anything, even with cutting out significant portions of the rim from back there.

I so agree with you man, I cant wait to get a larger tank with a sump.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived