Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ninja's Fluval Spec V ~ Bye ~

ninjamyst

i gave some away last time to local peeps. i been trying to give them to my dad's friend who has a huge 125 gallon tank.

Wait,the dragons breath ?! No way man !!! How much do you think shipping would be,I may take it or some !!!

i wouldn't know how to ship it =P.

• Like 1

i gave some away last time to local peeps. i been trying to give them to my dad's friend who has a huge 125 gallon tank.

i wouldn't know how to ship it =P.

Like gena said idk why your lfs would take it and give you store credit.

Hahahah in a bag ?!

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Or, put as much as you can in a "if it fits, it ships" rectangular small box sent for $10 and buy a $2.00 heat pack and send it somewhere.

• Like 2

If you can do what 1stimereefer said,I'll take it and put it behind my false wall lol.

If you can do what 1stimereefer said,I'll take it and put it behind my false wall lol.

Sorry, came home today and all my red macroalgae gone. My dad dropped by in the morning and took it all for his friend. I really like how open the scape is now. He left me just a tiny bit to regrow.

Sorry, came home today and all my red macroalgae gone. My dad dropped by in the morning and took it all for his friend. I really like how open the scape is now. He left me just a tiny bit to regrow.

Well if it ever grows too much for your likings,let me know man.

How're the tanks doing ?

• Like 2

added 25 rics to the tank today.... :D

they are puerto rican rics and smaller than the florida ones i usually get. colors are not that great either. i hope it's just due to stress from shipping. but 25 rics for $100 shipped...cant complain!

• Like 2
FlowerMama

also got another surprise coming....inspired by all the recent Spec V tanks

I'm happy to hear you're inspired again after the tank crashing business - and I am sure that seeing the ocean just now had to be more inspiring than anything. IGlad your tank is in a revival stage!

• Like 2

Idk why I didn't see your thread before! Just read through the whole thing and I'm now super stoked to see some updates! Your tank is so incredible! :happy:

• Like 2

Sooo....the surprise is a new tiny Onyx Clownfish. I saw at the LFS and just had to have it. The marking is so unique. It's like a regular clownfish + snowflake + black & white all into one! Sorry for the crappy pics but I was too busy taking pics of more awesomeness in my 12 gallon tank.

https://flic.kr/p/nJUwW7'>14269034842_ccf33e8ac8.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/nK6d4i'>14271117575_b874ecacff.jpg

And here's a pic of some of the rics...definitely not the best quality rics. I am hoping they will get bigger and more colorful in a few months...

https://flic.kr/p/nsAPRu'>14084515810_e857542205.jpg

• Like 8

Did this thing just become a softie tank ?! I love the rics. From what I can see it's mushies from front to back,I dig it man !!!!!!!

• Like 2

Did this thing just become a softie tank ?! I love the rics. From what I can see it's mushies from front to back,I dig it man !!!!!!!

softies and LPS. I hate SPS. Gonna move a frogspawn from my 12 gallon over. Also have a yellow tip torch coming in next week.

• Like 5

:blink: BEAUTIFUL! Ricordeas are some of my favorite! also that clownfish is adorable :wub: Can't wait to see that torch too

Check out my pics in my 12 gallon thread for some aweome rics and golden torch pics =). The new torch wont be as nice as the gold torch but I usually leave the best in my 12 gallon...

• Like 1

Check out my pics in my 12 gallon thread for some aweome rics and golden torch pics =). The new torch wont be as nice as the gold torch but I usually leave the best in my 12 gallon...

Alright, thanks ninja I'll check that out, on a side note.. how do you guys keep chainging your thread names when you get updates?

Alright, thanks ninja I'll check that out, on a side note.. how do you guys keep chainging your thread names when you get updates?

Go to your first post in your thread and edit. Then choose Use Full Editor and you should be able to edit the title.

• Like 1

I hear you man,makes for a super easy tank and you can leave things be a little longer without sps being around.

I'm so glad this thing ( actually both tanks ) made a turn around can keep going. So much awesomeness !!

• Like 1
FlowerMama

It always gets me because your pics that you make apologies for are great pics. You crack me up. And that clown is stunning!

• Like 1

Dude!!! That clown!!! :wub:

Amazing. Asbolutely amazing! I love the Ric's too.

Now I have to go out to my LFS to get something to get some fun into my thread. :rolleyes:

• Like 2