Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ninja's Fluval Spec V ~ Bye ~

ninjamyst

My pocci didn't make it after the water issue I had and even when it was still showing a touch of green, I saw Karat nip at it so no go for me w/ sps in the 34.

Yeah...I have concerns for sure.

I have a sunset montipora in this tank so I will see how she does with it.

she doesn't touch my montipora at all so hopefully that's a good sign for you.

Got some new stuff last week:

Yellowish / greenish yuma.

12864795354_7e684f9f3f_z.jpg

Duncan

12864368795_bbdf7fe67a_z.jpg

Gold centered zoa (looks better in real life)

12864448133_f9e5a93d76_z.jpg

Glued more zoas to the arch

12864370285_0ee4fb86b1_z.jpg

Really pissed that the rock anemone moved into the corner so I get to look at his butt all day

12864370245_a1cdb62a1e_z.jpg

• Like 4

My wife saw a picture of your tank and asked why mine didn't look like this, lol

Tell her it's because your coral budget is "too low" :lol:

• Like 2

My wife saw a picture of your tank and asked why mine didn't look like this, lol

haha! your pico is just as nice.

Are you glueing those ZOA polyps individually onto the rock or what?

i glue each frag individually. i glue frags that dont have a huge base rock already. i was lucky to get some where there was just small pieces of rubles holding the zoas together. those are the best to glue.

Lol right? She also meant the tank and equipment.

my most expensive coral in this tank is the $30 green rock anemone that i overpaid for it =P. all the other frags were $10-$20.

• Like 1

Really pissed that the rock anemone moved into the corner so I get to look at his butt all day

12864370245_a1cdb62a1e_z.jpg

It's a nice butt anyway :). Plus you get to see the cool pink spots underneath ;).
  • Like 3

haha! your pico is just as nice.

my most expensive coral in this tank is the $30 green rock anemone that i overpaid for it =P. all the other frags were $10-$20.

Thanks but we know that's not true. Yourd ia way nicer. Coral can be bought and grown. She's not concerned with that. She doesn't like my rock and that all the equipment is visible ;)

Awesome new stuff! I checked out this tank in person at the Fluval booth and now know that the Tide is perfect for this tank.

Any who keep up the great work!

-D

• Like 2

Thanks but we know that's not true. Yourd ia way nicer. Coral can be bought and grown. She's not concerned with that. She doesn't like my rock and that all the equipment is visible ;)

you will be surprised at how pictures can be deceiving. i am sure your tank is just as nice in person. maybe you can hide the equipment behind some corals =P, maybe some gorgonians or some macroalgae.

and your rockscape is actually really nice with the two islands. once things grow out, it will look awesome.

that rock anemone has gone crazy! woke up this morning to find it climbed all the way up the backwall last night. I wonder if anyone has ever done a rock anemone garden on their backwall?? I want to get a bunch more and stick them all on it!

12887136775_909bc1127f_z.jpg

• Like 5

that rock anemone has gone crazy! woke up this morning to find it climbed all the way up the backwall last night. I wonder if anyone has ever done a rock anemone garden on their backwall?? I want to get a bunch more and stick them all on it!

12887136775_909bc1127f_z.jpg

It's not still attached to the wall, is it? Mine did that one day. Didn't last but a few hours like that. Went back to the rocks :).

It's not still attached to the wall, is it? Mine did that one day. Didn't last but a few hours like that. Went back to the rocks :).

it is =P. it moved up to the overflow and it's trying to climb out of the tank!

• Like 1