Innovative Marine Aquariums

First Product Photos!

SpencerShepard

SpencerShepard

Apparently I'm too impatient for my own game, so as soon as that hits 15 likes I'm posting all of the photos. :D

SpencerShepard

How will LDD drivers and other drivers be connected?

The controller comes with 3 of those mini audio style cables shown in the photos. For a DIY setup, you would cut and strip those cables and connect them to the control input of your drivers. Inside the cable are three conductors--one for each channel, and a ground.

This controller works with analog dimmers too right?

What do you mean exactly by analog dimmers?

Do you have any plans to produce "how to" videos or posts showing your products working with different popular light models on the market?

SpencerShepard

Do you have any plans to produce "how to" videos or posts showing your products working with different popular light models on the market?

Absolutely. You might even see one or two of those rather soon. :)

Oh yess ohhhh yyyeeeessssss!

I'm not quite sure how that video applies, Mr. 1.0...but I like it.

What do you mean exactly by analog dimmers?

This!

I think by analog they mean drivers with a manual dimming knob. Isn't that the 0-10v variety? And this covers that?

SpencerShepard

This!

I'd have to see the specific driver to say for sure, but more than likely yes. Post or PM me the link and I can let you know if it's compatible.

llama roadkill

Do you know if it will work with the ReefBreeders Value Fixture? I know you list the compatibility, but I don't know which one.

SpencerShepard

Do you know if it will work with the ReefBreeders Value Fixture? I know you list the compatibility, but I don't know which one.

I haven't dealt with those fixtures before, but I've checked them out online. Since they don't provide a control input, it's not easily compatible. I'd have to see the guts to determine if it's possible or how difficult it would be. Are you willing to take it apart and send me some pics? I'll see if I can get in touch with those guys and see if they can provide us some info.

Archived