SaltCritters.com

Divertom.com

The Aquarist

The Aquarist

just a quick review from divertom.com

So, I ordered my seahorse from there

I knew they were wild caught, but I thought I'd take the chance because his email stated that the seahorses were eating brine shrimp. (big mistake).I thought I would train it eventually to eat frozen foods, etc. Price wasn't too bad either.

So seahorse arrives, and I try feeding it brine shrimp. Wasn't interested at all. So, I called him, and he replies that he has a tank with 50+ seahorses in it and he really montior if they're eating or not. What's more, the seahorses are fresh out of the ocean (couple days to be exact). Also, I don't know if its a lie or he doesn't know, he said they could go 6 weeks without eating! I know that seahorses can't survive 6 DAYS without eating. So, I wouldn't order from them again.

(the seahorse is still alive, and eats teency bits of frozen food)

The Aquarist

Yes, but the seller shouldn't have emailed me that they were eating brine shrimp if he really doesn't know. It almost sounds like he doesn't care about them; that's how he sounded on the phone. And, he is giving out wrong information saying that seahorses can go 6 weeks without food.

Archived