inTank Media Baskets

January 2014 Featured Reef - Gramophone's 30 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Congratulations. Was only a matter of time for this tank to win!

Congrats! Love the tank! :)

'Simply Mahvelous', congrats!

Thanks, guys!!! I don't know what to say :flower:

Looks awesome!

Thanks, AJ! Glad to see you're back in the hobby :)

everything already said plus 1 :)

Thank you! I love the name of your tank, by the way ;)

Can't and won't repeat the same comments but I do have a piece of advise, wash your hands often or salt residue on your hands will make your eyes watery in every picture. Keep it up big eyes

Can't and won't repeat the same comments but I do have a piece of advise, wash your hands often or salt residue on your hands will make your eyes watery in every picture. Keep it up big eyes

Haha thanks, Maniu! I appreciate the advice ;)

Congrats!!!! You deserve this so much, your tank is gorgeous and is an inspiration. Great job!

Thanks so much, jgpico! I really appreciate it :flower:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Random question of your still. Following this thread. I am a newbie and interested in where you mounted the protein skimmer any chance you have a picture. Did you ever do anything with a refugium?

Chuck

llama roadkill

Random question of your still. Following this thread. I am a newbie and interested in where you mounted the protein skimmer any chance you have a picture. Did you ever do anything with a refugium?

Chuck

I'd directly PM her if I were you

Chuck

However she was last active last September

Archived