Coral Vue Hydros

Aurora the Sapphire Clam

SerenityReef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just happy someone on this site picked it up. N-R deserves to have this in the collection. I'd give you a name but I have a superstition about naming my inhabitants.

BattleAthletics

I'm just happy someone on this site picked it up. N-R deserves to have this in the collection. I'd give you a name but I have a superstition about naming my inhabitants.

Lol wat

Every time I name an animal it meets with an untimely demise shortly thereafter. -_-

Sunstreak the blenny got sucked into a power head a week after I named him. A neice named my blue spot jawfish, who I'd had for like 2mos, Speckles and 20hrs later he jumped thru a 3/4" gap on the lid. Had a nem named Norm for bout a week who wandered into the koralia. There were a few others along the way but nowadays everything goes by the moniker "lildude"

I think we (NR) are on our way to having our share of some of the nicest clams out there B)

there's some really pretty ones in the registry..

Every time I name an animal it meets with an untimely demise shortly thereafter. -_-

Sunstreak the blenny got sucked into a power head a week after I named him. A neice named my blue spot jawfish, who I'd had for like 2mos, Speckles and 20hrs later he jumped thru a 3/4" gap on the lid. Had a nem named Norm for bout a week who wandered into the koralia. There were a few others along the way but nowadays everything goes by the moniker "lildude"

Maybe I should name the next critter for ya?

Here's Charlie, my first fish. Came to live with me September 2011. Still lives with me rent free.

IMG_20111006_181835.jpg

Try with the clam first!

I really like my current fishes. ;)

This is Oreo. The clam.

20131211_095732.jpg

Been with me since May 2013.

Pattern reminds me of some of the art glass that Tiffany used in his windows. How about Tiffany?

VERY NICE!

SerenityReef

Thrive Clam Kit....check

Fauna Marin Ultra Clam....check (Thanks Ninja!)

Sponge Powder...check

Everything is ready to start a phyto culture...just need culture and a fertilizer, think I have organic miracle grow under the counter maybe that will work?

Now I just need to remove some GSP...that should be fun. Not.

Psycho. Which is short for Psychadelic.
Because it basically looks like an awesome Grateful Dead t-shirt. :D

Archived