Innovative Marine Aquariums

Vortech MP10 for sale

dcel22

I have only used this mp10 for about a year. The date of manufacture is Dec 29 2011 so basically 2 years ago. Something must have gotten in the wet side. One half of the propeller is broken of. It comes with everything including the manual and original box. $140 with free shipping to 48 states.

It is an mp10 es

Yes I am. I looked on eBay and used ones were selling closer to $190. I then discounted my price to take in account that the wet side is broken. It sounds like you got a really good deal on yours. I'd love to buy one for the price you mentioned. I'd just turn around and sell it for more on eBay :)

devilsadvocate

Are you telling me you are selling a broken MP10 for $140? I bought a 1 year old MP10 with shipping for $145, and that was $10 for shipping.

gtfo.

Are you telling me you are selling a broken MP10 for $140? I bought a 1 year old MP10 with shipping for $145, and that was $10 for shipping.

You didn't buy it..... You "stole" it!!!

An item is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. It will sell at this price. There are better deals to be had but you have to be lucky. I bought one from a nanoreef member for $110 shipped this year. When it was posted, I honestly thought it was a typo but it wasn't. $145 is a good deal. $110 is a steal.

jedimasterben

Considering that a brand new rotor is $32 from Ecotech, $140 is a good deal. With shipping on the part, that's $180 for an ES version, which is right in line with what they go for used, so it is priced accordingly.

GLWS OP, I wish I hadn't just shelled out boocoo bucks on Christmas gifts and a new light fixture or I'd be all over this :)

Linky no worky.......

Hmmmm not sure what's up with that. I tried the link on my phone along with on my girlfriends phone. The album should be a public album. If anyone is interested and you can't see the pics just send me a pm with your email address and I will send em over. Thanks.

OK, I don't see the logic here to be honest. The MP10 has 1 year warranty. A brand new mp10 is $235, I would expect a 1 year old MP10 in perfect working condition to be valued at $120-$140. I have seen they are however sold like hot cakes here for $180.00; I did notice that the 1 year old or less is sold a lot faster than the 16 months old or even older....Oh well, if the price is right it sells!

Archived