Cultivated Reef

Miracles in Glass 40x24x15 Rimless Starfire For Sale

heifinator

Its... for sale? :P

Is that why it's in the classifieds section? ha. I know but there is no way the financial planning subcommittee would approve such a purchase right now. I pass through Columbia all the time on my way out to Humboldt, KS from Indiana. Too tempting!

Good thing in my house I'm the person that deals with the finances, AKA spends all the money.

Lucky Me!

Of course let me know if you have a change of heart or decide to bypass the financial unit, I'll make you a good deal since you would be coming through columbia and that means no driving for me!

it should be noted that I dont need it gone till march!

Good thing in my house I'm the person that deals with the finances, AKA spends all the money.

Lucky Me!

Of course let me know if you have a change of heart or decide to bypass the financial unit, I'll make you a good deal since you would be coming through columbia and that means no driving for me!

it should be noted that I dont need it gone till march!

Well, my birthday is in March...

Well, my birthday is in March...

My new tank will be here in march. I can sell it before then but I am pushing to have it gone in march!

is this a for sale ad?

if it's not free then what is the price that you are looking to sell?

are you really sure about "finding a good hobbyist that will take care of the tank than I am looking to make a bunch of money back on it", I find this is just hard to believe as money always come first.

is this a for sale ad?

if it's not free then what is the price that you are looking to sell?

are you really sure about "finding a good hobbyist that will take care of the tank than I am looking to make a bunch of money back on it", I find this is just hard to believe as money always come first.

I wouldn't read into it too much. All I meant is I would sell myself short some for a good, nearby hobbyist that I know will make it a smooth transaction. I am also just making it aware I know that custom tanks don't make back anywhere near 80-90% of their quote value like some people try to get ! :D

• 1 year later...

It has been almost 2 years and this tank is still hanging out waiting to be sold. I have updated the front post with more details.

What are the dates on the MP10s? If you decide to part.

I won't be parting I will sell everything or parts WITH the tank, but not the other way. If I am going to have this tank in my basement I am going to have all the equipment too!

Lol alrighty, figured you might want to get some ROI after 2 years of it sitting around

I appreciate that but what those mp10's are worth is trivial vs keeping a complete system. If I sell the tank + stand and they don't want the MP10's they will be listed here!

How much would shipping to Seattle cost?

Do you have close up pics of the visible tabs or what was thought to be microbubbles? Thx

Not bubbles, turns out its little discs put into the seam to space the panels, totally normal. Freight will be challenging. The tank will cost around $400 to freight, the stand another $300. I will pack surrounded in 2" foam with air ride crate insured.

Now this is dedication to selling it all or keeping it. Good luck with sale, it's a beautiful tank.

I will sell just the tank + stand, however I am not parting out the rest until at least the tank is gone! With what this stuff resells for (bad ROI) I might as well keep a whole system if I am stuck with the tank! :D

Wow that's some expensive shipping ..too bad.

Costs a lot of money to send a glass box and chunk of wood across the country undamaged!

I updated the first post but I will be traveling in Northern FL, Mississippi, and Louisiana next week and would be able to meet to sell the tank!

Since the starting date of what ever post is 2 years ago, you might want to put the year in your first post so people don't get confused :-)

I updated the first post but I will be traveling in Northern FL, Mississippi, and Louisiana next week and would be able to meet to sell the tank!

Archived