Cultivated Reef

Miracles in Glass 40x24x15 Rimless Starfire For Sale

heifinator

SOLD

• 40x24x15 Rimless Miracles in Glass Starfire Tank
  • Trigger Systems Emerald 36" Sump
  • 2x MP10WES
  • Custom 240W Full Spectrum LED w/ Controller (90% Cree 3W)
  • Reef Octopus NWB110 Skimmer
  • Return Pump (Maxijet ~800GPH)
  • Custom Hardwood Stand (well built) - Stained
  • 50lbs Liverock
  • 40lbs TropicEden Reef Flakes
  • Two BRS Dosing Pumps
  • Apex Neptune Reef Controller w/ Energy Bar 8 & I/O module & PH / Temp Probes

Purchased all for ~4,500.

Asking $1,500 OBO

Check signature for lots of pictures.

I prefer to sell everything but will sell only parts (Must purchase Tank + Stand, can pick and choose beyond that).

Selling my display as its upgrade time!!!

Tank is located in Columbia, MO (Between KC and STL). I can drive part way if your not super close. I will ship this tank but expect it to be expensive.

rX3e62Q.jpg

61kRZVT.jpg

LKrU3.jpg

lNfrQ.jpg

no 50x20x20? :(

baha jk GLWS!

I'd rather have a really nice small tank than a pretty nice big tank, that was my thought process. Budget won't accept a tank that big of the quality I want.

Plus I like cubes and at 30x30 I can probably get away with an resplendent trio which I have wanted more than a tang so, works for me!

Is this the one with the bubbles in the silicon?

It is but I'm just an idiot. The "bubbles" are actually the spacer pads and they are starting to be visible for whatever reason, I think they are bleaching from the UV slightly so they are now visible if you look hard.

I talked to Derek at miracles the other day and he confirmed this, sent him pictures and he confirmed tank is structurally sound and the bubbles are actually the spacer pads! :D

Wish you were closer to Florida. This is perfect for what I am looking to upgrade to.

You can drive my new reefsavvy (FL) tank up to Missouri and I'll give you the equivalent in shipping off the tank price! HA :P

Reefsavvy 30x30x20, kinda like the one you wouldn't sell to me heh. :happy:

Lol sorry it was just weird that you messaged me then all the sudden a local bought it for his kids. What's your wait time on the new one? Talked with Felix a week or so ago and it's like an 6-8month wait I think he said

Lol sorry it was just weird that you messaged me then all the sudden a local bought it for his kids. What's your wait time on the new one? Talked with Felix a week or so ago and it's like an 6-8month wait I think he said

He said he could have a small tank like this done by early march. However when I first asked the time was 6 months, once he knew it was a little guy he said march.

Going to move my livestock into my nuvo 38 at work until I get the reefsavvy. Unless of course I can't get much interest in this tank in the next week or two. Then I keep what I have!!!

It is but I'm just an idiot. The "bubbles" are actually the spacer pads and they are starting to be visible for whatever reason, I think they are bleaching from the UV slightly so they are now visible if you look hard.

I talked to Derek at miracles the other day and he confirmed this, sent him pictures and he confirmed tank is structurally sound and the bubbles are actually the spacer pads! :D

Good news then. Nice looking tank.

Can you decide to sell this next year instead? j/k I think it will take another year for me to convince the wife to let me buy another main floor display. I'm close too. ;) Man, the glass tanks just look so much cleaner than Acrylics.

Archived