Top Shelf Aquatics

Coming Soon: The smallest, lowest cost, nano scrubber ever made

SantaMonica

Hate to burst the bubble of excitement that the moderators of this board are attempting to create, but is this going to be something like your $79.99 "MIX2" which consists of a hollowed out piece of foam and little else? Your website says that "algae scrubber" is "illuminated by the light which [the user has to] supply" and powered by the placing the algae scrubber "directly under the water coming out of your overflow hose". It doesn't seem like you've provided much of anything with that model if the end user has to provide a light and way to create flow

Is this new algae scrubber simply going to be a scaled down version of that?

Hate to burst the bubble of excitement that the moderators of this board are attempting to create, but is this going to be something like your $79.99 "MIX2" which consists of a hollowed out piece of foam and little else? Your website says that "algae scrubber" is "illuminated by the light which [the user has to] supply" and powered by the placing the algae scrubber "directly under the water coming out of your overflow hose". It doesn't seem like you've provided much of anything with that model if the end user has to provide a light and way to create flow

Is this new algae scrubber simply going to be a scaled down version of that?

Hard to tell with out any info huh? Im losing interest.......

It has Led and air tubing.

The MIX2, btw, is meant for people who already have light and flow. It is also 10 times as big.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be selling the complete unit only (no kit), but it should be easy to DIY. If the LED goes out... time to build another :o

Mine will have a 90 day warranty.

I'll be selling the complete unit only (no kit), but it should be easy to DIY. If the LED goes out... time to build another :o

Mine will have a 90 day warranty.

Good to know, I'm not very good when it comes to anything DIY!!!

I'll be keeping my eyes open so I can buy one of these.

I almost was going to order the HOG5, but thought it might be "over-kill".

The epoxy we use is "secret", however you can use Devcon 30 minute (not 5 minute) if you do one panel at a time so it does not drip.

Archived