Cultivated Reef

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Hey guys,

Things have been crazy over here. In the past four weeks I have shipped over 70 packages. Customer progress is updated as of now. 

Shipping has been a nightmare. Packages not being scanned right away with USPS it has deemed difficult. I am looking into other options but rates keep sky rocketing. 

My SD card that had fixture photos corrupted but I have a few I can load. I have a few Duo and Tides in que that are going to be stunners. 

Updated photos of tanks will be uploaded this weekend along with the NanoBox office tanks. 

Thanks for all the support! 

-Dave

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
5 hours ago, TurtleReef said:

Woo hoo... I'm not even on the list. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I had no idea these things had months long turn around.

Finished yours up. Not sure why it is not on the list as I have it on my master list. This is Robin, correct? The order was a bit different from the normal with a side mount. 

Sending you a PM! 

-D

On 3/12/2019 at 8:36 AM, DaveFason said:

Finished yours up. Not sure why it is not on the list as I have it on my master list. This is Robin, correct? The order was a bit different from the normal with a side mount. 

Sending you a PM! 

-D

Yes, this is Robin. That's good I was starting to worry a bit not being on the list. Maybe because I'm new here but I don't see a PM.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MrsK said:

Hey @DaveFason. Has my light shipped? I have not seen an email with confirmation or tracking yet. 

Wired and packed. I ran out of time today but will be out the door Monday. Thank you! 

On 3/22/2019 at 9:27 PM, DaveFason said:

Wired and packed. I ran out of time today but will be out the door Monday. Thank you! 

I think mine will be going out with that shipment as well!  My corals need it ha.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Butchy21 said:

I think mine will be going out with that shipment as well!  My corals need it ha.

I'm hoping mine went out today as well, but I haven't seen any tracking email. 

Hi guys,

Emails were just sent out. Packages were mailed yesterday as well. 

I have been a bit MIA due to a family emergency from last Thursday. All is well but has been a ruff few days. My apologies for missed emails, PM or DMs. Should be back on track in a couple days. 

-Dave

• Like 3
14 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Hi guys,

I have been a bit MIA due to a family emergency from last Thursday. All is well but has been a ruff few days. My apologies for missed emails, PM or DMs. Should be back on track in a couple days. 

-Dave

Totally understand. Gotta focus on what’s most important first. I’m glad all is well.

I didn’t receive an email though, so I guess my light hasn’t been finished yet. Any guess on when it might be shipped?

• Like 1
On 3/27/2019 at 9:56 AM, DaveFason said:

Hi guys,

-Dave

Understood. Family always comes first for me.  I as well did not receive an email so I guess I'll continue to wait patiently... although it is killing me.

@DaveFason

Today makes 2 months since I placed my order for a Nanobox Duo plus M white with black fan cover with the side mount. I'm not on the progress list and I have recieved no replys to emails I have sent. I was told on the 12th of March my light was finished, yet I STILL do not have a light. I'm going to file a dispute with PayPal if I do not receive word from you by Monday morning on where my light is. Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Two months and $400 wasted. Never purchasing again.

@TurtleReef @MrsK 

My apologies for not being on the forums guys. The last two weeks have been extremely hard with my wife having a miscarriage. Things are chugging along now and we are getting back to normal life. I completely neglected the forums. However I am concerned that neither of you received my emails. Regardless I am taking care of things. 

Karen @MrsK - Package was dropped off Friday - You should see it Tuesday. 

Robin @TurtleReef - This was completely my fault with a mix up. I am refunding the order now and if you still want the unit we can go from there. I will send a separate email. 

Google sheet was updated Friday and ~ 25 orders were shipped this week. 

-Dave

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@DaveFason

I am really sorry for you and for your wife. I feel like shit now for what I said, and wanted to publically apologize. I've been there and it's rough, at the same time tho I had to continue going to work. I feel like one has a responsibility when people are paying you for a product, to at least communicate.

I see I'm on the list now and my light is checked as finished and shipped. I would still like it, I went thru countless options before deciding on a hand built in the USA product. I also decided on a Synergy ATO reservoir(which is beautiful) because of the same reason. It's just been two months, and I haven't heard anything for a month, here or thru email. One starts to wonder if he has been scammed.

Sincere apologies, Robin.

• Like 1