Top Shelf Aquatics

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

On 10/19/2018 at 10:07 AM, DaveFason said:

This was a customer idea. I think it is a 3D printed part. I will check. 

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been flat out behind and customers should have received update emails. Between the two hurricanes and supply issues I have been behind. However those are now passed and a bunch of orders were shipped this week. 

Should have received the above. Thank you for hanging in. 

I can get them made or point you in the right direction for sheeting. 

**** UPDATE *****

After two hurricanes and the last putting NanoBox without power for five days. I have had a few supply issues along topped with weather I have been behind. However a ton of orders shipped this week. I am also working this weekend to get completely caught up on repairs and odds/ends. 

Pictures will be loaded this weekend. 

Hurricane Michael hammered our area. Tons of trees down from having ~ 15+ of rain in two weeks. Literally 70% of Greensboro was without power and most power trucks were in route to help Florida. Having to run back and forth to support both places not having power was a nightmare. However all tanks are ok and safe!

If anyone has questions please send me an email. 

-Dave

Dave, I didn't notice this thread before emailing you earlier this week, so you can disregard.  I see the tracking sheet now.  I wasn't aware of the challenges you've had, so no worries from this end.  Good luck digging out of the backlog and recovering in general from all the stuff you've been through recently.

Just now, Lognor said:

Dave, I didn't notice this thread before emailing you earlier this week, so you can disregard.  I see the tracking sheet now.  I wasn't aware of the challenges you've had, so no worries from this end.  Good luck digging out of the backlog and recovering in general from all the stuff you've been through recently.

You are all good! It has been a little over whelming but working it out. The hardest part was shipping. 

-Dave

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 12:35 PM, jack1978 said:

Hey Dave,

Any update/ETA on the hybrid?

Thanks

Unit is due to arrive finally on Wednesday. It took a few days for ATI to mail. 

I will be working every day this week besides Thanksgiving to get orders out the door for next week. 

-Dave

45 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

I will be working every day this week besides Thanksgiving to get orders out the door for next week. 

-Dave

Thanks for the update.

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:35 AM, jack1978 said:

Hey Dave,

Any update/ETA on the hybrid?

Thanks

Dang some customers :wink: 

52 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

-Dave

Just tell Jack Christmas is still a ways off :lol:  

Have a good Turkey day Dave! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, spectra said:

Dang some customers :wink: 

Just tell Jack Christmas is still a ways off :lol:  

Have a good Turkey day Dave! 

I need this for my Secret Santa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you who pick up NanoBox units during that time. 

Updates 

• Website updated with units, pictures and how-to's. 
  • NanoBox used section. Units that have been traded in and refurbished. Ready to go. This will be located on the store and Nano-Reef page. 
  • NanoBox Quad and Wide Quad will be discontinued. The Dual Duo is a better option for most and orders show accordingly. 
  • FAQ for Bluefish and videos are now updated. 

A few units :

Black - Red - Tide :

nanobox1126 (1 of 5)

Black - Nature - Tide :

nanobox1126 (3 of 5)

Black - CTEK - Tide :

nanobox1126 (4 of 5)

Black Tide :

nanobox1126 (2 of 5)

Black - Nature - Duo :

nanobox1126 (5 of 5)

Bluefish FAQ :

NanoBoxBluefishFAQ

NanoBox Videos :

Store Page :

https://nanobox-reef.myshopify.com

Thanks! 

-Dave

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Things have been crazy for the past four weeks. Between shipment delays, holiday rush and everything in-between it has been a wild holiday season. 

Here are a few units that have shipped. Not pictured are the other 20+ black units that shipped. 

Duo Black BlueDuo BlackTide NatureTide Black RedDuo Red BlackTide Black

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...