Cultivated Reef

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

6 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Okay Dave...I already blew it once by not using you for my Biocube. 

Whats a good cost effective route route for my eleven year olds 20 Nuvo? We won’t make the same mistake twice. 😉

I have an 11 year old daughter.  6th grade?  

2 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Yep, NOMS. 

We probably passed each other at the open house on Monday and didn't even know it.  My girl is Amelia Pecore.  They probably don't know each other since they went to different grade schools, but may have some classes together this year.

Nano Nano Boo Boo

That’s crazy! My son is Maclean, everyone calls him Mac. 

I may take you up on that. Keaton goes on and on about your tank. Gonna have to check it out for sure. Curious what options Dave has. I should have used him for my Biocube, and made the wrong move. 

Dont want to break the bank on Macs build but want it as well done as possible. My other sons think they should be reimbursed in video game for all Macs fish stuff. Haha. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

That’s crazy! My son is Maclean, everyone calls him Mac. 

I may take you up on that. Keaton goes on and on about your tank. Gonna have to check it out for sure. Curious what options Dave has. I should have used him for my Biocube, and made the wrong move. 

Dont want to break the bank on Macs build but want it as well done as possible. My other sons think they should be reimbursed in video game for all Macs fish stuff. Haha. 

Your probably looking at a duo for the Nuvo 20. Could always keep an eye out for a gently used on if new is more than you want to spend.  Especially if you have to buy Fortnite skins to keep the peace with your other boys 🙂

43 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Okay Dave...I already blew it once by not using you for my Biocube. 

Whats a good cost effective route route for my eleven year olds 20 Nuvo? We won’t make the same mistake twice. 😉

Shoot me a PM or email so we don't clog this thread up. I have a couple flawed Mini's in stock right now. A blue body and clear ( grey ) body. Just small dings on the body itself. 

-Dave

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
11 minutes ago, specore said:

Your probably looking at a duo for the Nuvo 20. Could always keep an eye out for a gently used on if new is more than you want to spend.  Especially if you have to buy Fortnite skins to keep the peace with your other boys 🙂

How ridiculous is that game! 🤣🤣🤣 You are literally spot on. 

• Like 1
On 8/16/2018 at 6:55 AM, DaveFason said:

Shoot me a PM or email so we don't clog this thread up. I have a couple flawed Mini's in stock right now. A blue body and clear ( grey ) body. Just small dings on the body itself. 

-Dave

Still have them?

17 hours ago, Porkpie5000 said:

If I ordered on Aug 7, should I be on the spreadsheet or am I just being impatient? 

Thanks!

Steve

Updating the sheet today. I had a customer get upset with the viewing of names so I will be making this private and switching back to Google docs. You will receive and invite today. 

Thanks Steve!

17 hours ago, Jumba said:

Still have them?

Yes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Building. Packing. Shipping. Fall is almost here! 

Custom ATI : Eight array - Two beams - Two bulb - 36" - Pure beast

ATI NanoBox RETROATI NanoBox RETRO

Ton of these :

nbr1-3

IM10 Office Tank :

NanoBox Office Tank

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hurricanes. GEN2 Bluefish controllers ( more on that later ). Orders shipping. New tanks. 

Google sheets updated. New updates to website this week. New videos! 

Tons of black Tides, Duos and dual Tides. 

TideDual TideDuo Black

New office tank setup. 

NanoBox Tier Tank

A couple customer tanks.

FTS CustomerAlfAlf FTS IM10/Duo

Office tank :

Gen 2 Bluefish : New color for connection. 

More to come!

-Dave

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 4:43 PM, DaveFason said:

A couple customer tanks.

FTS Customer

What is attached to it to reduce light spill? I kind of like that idea since my IM10 is next to my bed. 

• 2 weeks later...
roll_the_dice
On 10/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, NoobHour said:

Dave it's been a while since the last update and also coming up on 2 months since I placed my order. Update coming soon?

Hopefully you will get tracking soon.  I was in the same boat...ordered 6 weeks ago or so...was told it was going to ship a few times...got tracking Monday...was picked up by USPS today.  I think Hurricane Michael hit them this past week as well and the area was without power for a few days.  Hopefully it is worth the wait.

On 10/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, Tamberav said:

What is attached to it to reduce light spill? I kind of like that idea since my IM10 is next to my bed. 

That looks like it is just during "dusk" and any light spill is just not obvious

For a while, @DaveFason was making/selling diffuser attachments. Might wanna message him if he got any left. 

41 minutes ago, specore said:

That looks like it is just during "dusk" and any light spill is just not obvious

• Like 1
17 hours ago, roll_the_dice said:

Hopefully you will get tracking soon.  I was in the same boat...ordered 6 weeks ago or so...was told it was going to ship a few times...got tracking Monday...was picked up by USPS today.  I think Hurricane Michael hit them this past week as well and the area was without power for a few days.  Hopefully it is worth the wait.

I just noticed mine shipped 3 days ago and will be here tomorrow. Pretty nice fall break surprise!

This was a customer idea. I think it is a 3D printed part. I will check. 

On 10/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, NoobHour said:

Dave it's been a while since the last update and also coming up on 2 months since I placed my order. Update coming soon?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been flat out behind and customers should have received update emails. Between the two hurricanes and supply issues I have been behind. However those are now passed and a bunch of orders were shipped this week. 

On 10/17/2018 at 7:39 PM, roll_the_dice said:

Should have received the above. Thank you for hanging in. 

On 10/17/2018 at 8:50 PM, micoastreefing said:

For a while, @DaveFason was making/selling diffuser attachments. Might wanna message him if he got any left. 

I can get them made or point you in the right direction for sheeting. 

**** UPDATE *****

After two hurricanes and the last putting NanoBox without power for five days. I have had a few supply issues along topped with weather I have been behind. However a ton of orders shipped this week. I am also working this weekend to get completely caught up on repairs and odds/ends. 

Pictures will be loaded this weekend. 

Hurricane Michael hammered our area. Tons of trees down from having ~ 15+ of rain in two weeks. Literally 70% of Greensboro was without power and most power trucks were in route to help Florida. Having to run back and forth to support both places not having power was a nightmare. However all tanks are ok and safe!

If anyone has questions please send me an email. 

-Dave

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
10 hours ago, DaveFason said:

I can get them made or point you in the right direction for sheeting. 

my earlier comment was just in response to @Tamberav.  i'm personally happy with what i got right now...

Glad you got thru the second storm OK.