Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Currently working away on orders. Most orders are coming in and out within a few days besides the ATI RETRO's that have quickly coming in. I have been building a few monster builds which has been a nice change of pace. A few have required 20+ hours of work but are a labor of love. 

I will be putting together a NanoBox video showcasing corals, units and everything else under the sun. 

For the time being here are a few units. 

Black Duo : A few of these. 

040517units

Black Quad : A few of these too

040517units 1

Blue/Blue Mini :

040517units 2

OG Body : 36" Unit 

040517units 3

Enjoy! 

-Dave

• Like 3

That OG 36" unit (the third pic) looks awesome!  Any idea what kind of tank (dimensions/stocking plan) that's going over?  <Pimp-slap in it for you if you say "a 36-inch tank".... :P>

Any luck on tracking down that splashguard for the prototype round Tide I bought back in November?  I really, really want to join the haves I see on this forum!  ;)

7 hours ago, BulkRate said:

That OG 36" unit (the third pic) looks awesome!  Any idea what kind of tank (dimensions/stocking plan) that's going over?  <Pimp-slap in it for you if you say "a 36-inch tank".... :P>

Any luck on tracking down that splashguard for the prototype round Tide I bought back in November?  I really, really want to join the haves I see on this forum!  ;)

I am jumping on this now! I saw your text and will send you one right back!

3 hours ago, tmc13 said:

HI Dave, How's my build coming along, any updates?:D

Just waiting for the last piece! 

Sorry that I have been on the low the past two weeks. But a few BIG things are finally completed. 

Updates tomorrow!

-Dave

• Like 2

Hi guys!

Again my apologies on being a bit short or non-existent on here. I have been much busier with custom work, customs delays and finalizing my taxes. Everything is now behind me and just needing to finish up a few monster custom ATI units. 

@tmc13 - Shipping is still in que. They ended up mailing the laser part ground and not priority. Once that is here your 1000w tanning station will be out the door. 

@BulkRate - New tracking is in your mail box. 

The past few months have had sales flip flopping from NanoBox units to RETRO units. After looking over pricing compared to others I will now be offering the Mini and Duo with all new pricing. 

• Tide - $269.95
  • Tide Plus M - $299.95
  • Duo - $399.95
  • Duo Plus M - $425.00

As always all units come standard with wireless control and gooseneck/hanging kit mounting. I hope you guys take advantage of this! :D

@TJ_Burton did a great video on his new Tide. Please give it a look! 

Here are a couple units :

White/Red Quad :

quadwhitered

Black Mini - Many of these and also a few Flares

blacktide2

I will have pictures tomorrow of a few ATI builds! 

Enjoy!

-Dave

• Like 3

What a week! Wired over 1000' of wire, taxes completed and a few more orders are rolling in. My fingers are burnt, cut and beat up but I would not have it any other way. 

Just a few ATI units that are now in housings. 

33799581480_8c44f1c58f_b.jpg

8 hours ago, Matic said:

Dave Tuesday you said you would send my order and mail me a tracking link, can you confirm my order was send?

Matic - Sending over new tracking for you! 

Enjoy the weekend. 

-Dave

• Like 1
On 4/18/2017 at 8:32 AM, BulkRate said:

It's going over a 36x24x20h tank sps dominant,  I have a quad that I love.. but I wanted to minimize overshadowing hence the upgrade on few extra pucks of leds!

• Like 2

Super productive day today. I will have a bunch of updates and photos Thursday. 

Something was brought to my attention that PayPal changed their PayPal button coding. It was NOT allowing you guys to complete a checkout. We found that the new update was effect items due to having " in the description for the goosenecks. I truly apologize to any one who was trying to buy a unit and received the order. I can only imagine how many orders I missed due to this. 

I will be out of town Friday - Sunday in Washington DC. I will be delivering a order and visiting family. April 28-30th to be exact. 

I will also be out of the office May 4-10th with my wife. I will have absolutely no service on the island we are going to. 

Thanks guys! 

-Dave

• Like 2
On ‎21‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 10:23 PM, DaveFason said:

Matic - Sending over new tracking for you! 

Enjoy the weekend. 

-Dave

Stil nothing Dave, is my order send? Send you a couple of mails this week after you promised to send me a tracking link last week.....:(

3 hours ago, Matic said:

Stil nothing Dave, is my order send? Send you a couple of mails this week after you promised to send me a tracking link last week.....:(

Sending an email yet again. Matic this was out. It seems our emails are not coming in 100%. I am sending you a PM as well. 

-Dave

Crazy week. An insane amount of custom units, builds, etc went out this week. I am heading out to DC to deliver an order then back Sunday to work before vacation next Thursday. I feel very confident that I will be 100% caught up before that. 

All Quad orders will be shipping out next week as well. The anodizer flat out took there time on this run. 

I picked up a gimbal for shooting better videos and will be testing it out next week. So far, it is incredible. 

For the time being here are a few builds. 

Massive 60" Sunpower

whiteatihybrid1whiteatihybridwhiteatihybrid4

Custom Fluval NanoTuners turned NanoBox :)

customfluvalcustomfluval2customfluval3

Dual Duo - Running off the same driver housing

dualduowhiteblack

Custom Wide Quad - Flare arrays

whiteblackwidequadflare

Custom Black/Stainless Steel Tide 

tideblackSSgoose

Purple/Black Quad 

quadpurpleblackgoose

Black/Blue Duo

duoblackbluegoose

Black Tide 

tideblackgoose4

Black/Red Duo

duoblackredgoose

• Like 4
DaveFason

Crazy, crazy week. Cramming ~ 2 weeks into 2.5 days. I was able to knock out pretty much 99% of the orders before leaving tomorrow. The only orders not completed are those that were placed late Monday - today. However they have been started. Bradley will be in this week doing a few orders while I am away too. 

My workout :

34434360095_45ca49ca7a_b.jpg

ATI - Eight array, six bulb 48", white

atiwhite6x8atiwhite6x8top

ATI Eight Array - Four bulb - 60" - Black 

atiblack8x434303667151_7dbd0d2413_b.jpg

ATI - Twelve Array - 36" - DA BEAST - Custom wire cover 

aticustom

Black/Vivid Tide :

tideblackvividbluegoose

Black Tide : A few of these

tideblackgoose10

Black Cherry Quad :

quadblackcherrygoose

Black/Blue Quad :

quadblackbluegoose3

I will be out of contact for the next six days. I MAY have service here but for the most part will be off the grid. 

Enjoy and as always thank you! 

-Dave

• Like 1

Hi, looking for some feedback. I had a custom 36"ATI retro hybrid built by Dave. Unfortunately, it got banged up during shipping. Has anyone received any damaged items and what did you do if anything to get it fixed. Dave's on vacation, so I'm not sure what step to take next. Here are a couple pics of the damage.

20170505_183947.jpg

20170505_184055.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, tmc13 said:

Hi, looking for some feedback. I had a custom 36"ATI retro hybrid built by Dave. Unfortunately, it got banged up during shipping. Has anyone received any damaged items and what did you do if anything to get it fixed. Dave's on vacation, so I'm not sure what step to take next. Here are a couple pics of the damage.

20170505_183947.jpg

20170505_184055.jpg

This sucks. I am sending you a text and email back now. I just got back in the office. 

-Dave

Updates this week! A bunch of orders heading out today-Wednesday. 

Thank you all who helped when I was out on vacation. I am back on the grind!

• Like 2

Sorry for the lack of updates on this page. I have had a few curve balls in the last ten days but getting back on track. 

Few updates

• I will be attending RAP NY. 
  • iOS mobile should be working in the next 48 hours
  • Google status page is now updated
  • New coral progression shots will be updated Friday

If anyone else is attending NY RAP please let me know. I know a handful that are already going. 

Black Quads :

quadblackgooseglossquadblackgoose

White/Nature Duo :

duowhitenaturegoose

White ATI Six Array - Six Bulbs :

34688269152_9b1da4b8fb_b.jpg

34851494285_58eacfd0c5_b.jpg

34041450013_cc239466e8_b.jpg

Enjoy! 

-Dave

• Like 1

Dave-

It has been over a month since you told me you'd be sending out a replacement unit due to my fan issues. The last email I received from you was on April 26th. All emails I've sent to you since then have gone unanswered. I'd appreciate some sort of update, I feel like I'm being ignored or forgotten. 

In case you've forgotten, my fan fails to start on its own, I need to manually push it down to get it going. It also can not be run with the lid on, it grinds the lid and comes to a stop. As I said at the time, I'm not always home to manually get the fan going and the unit becomes very hot the times that I'm not able to. Here is the video I included at the time: 

-Jon

3 hours ago, Cren said:

Dave-

It has been over a month since you told me you'd be sending out a replacement unit due to my fan issues. The last email I received from you was on April 26th. All emails I've sent to you since then have gone unanswered. I'd appreciate some sort of update, I feel like I'm being ignored or forgotten. 

In case you've forgotten, my fan fails to start on its own, I need to manually push it down to get it going. It also can not be run with the lid on, it grinds the lid and comes to a stop. As I said at the time, I'm not always home to manually get the fan going and the unit becomes very hot the times that I'm not able to. Here is the video I included at the time: 

-Jon

Jon,

I replacement was sent weeks ago! I am jumping on this now and will look into my spam email. 

If you can please CC my personal as well. I will be in contact today as well. ( davefason@gmail.com )

-Dave

5 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Jon,

I replacement was sent weeks ago! I am jumping on this now and will look into my spam email. 

If you can please CC my personal as well. I will be in contact today as well. ( davefason@gmail.com )

-Dave

I never received a shipment confirmation on a replacement unit, I never received a request for my current unit to be returned or a return label, and I certainly never received a new unit.

I'll be sending you another email now and CCing your personal as requested.

Jon

• Like 1