SaltCritters.com

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

1 hour ago, meldog said:

Dave

Did you send out my retro large  yesterday ?

Yes, and automated email was sent and I also responded to your email. 

-D

12 minutes ago, Weikel said:

How about my warranty replacement arrays?? Have they shipped yet??

I totally forgot to send these out. I will have them out tomorrow and should arrive Monday! 

-Dave

• Thanks 1
On 6/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, DaveFason said:

I totally forgot to send these out. I will have them out tomorrow and should arrive Monday! 

-Dave

Still havent seen those arrays that I was supposed to see monday??? Can i get a tracking number. I am starting to get frustrated because this has been ongoing since April now. I understand sometimes getting material can be out of your hands , but the lack updates(with put me having to reach out multiple times ) i cant understand. Please let me know the status of my warranty...

On 6/14/2018 at 8:12 AM, Weikel said:

Still havent seen those arrays that I was supposed to see monday??? Can i get a tracking number. I am starting to get frustrated because this has been ongoing since April now. I understand sometimes getting material can be out of your hands , but the lack updates(with put me having to reach out multiple times ) i cant understand. Please let me know the status of my warranty...

I just sent you an email with tracking. I flat out send this to a customer in VA with the same last name! Hence the reason you did not receive. You also have a PM with the tracking. 

My apologies on the mess. 

-Dave

1 hour ago, DaveFason said:

I just sent you an email with tracking. I flat out send this to a customer in VA with the same last name! Hence the reason you did not receive. You also have a PM with the tracking. 

My apologies on the mess. 

-Dave

Ok thanks.. weird my last name is not very common lol what's the odds u have another customer with the same name...

22 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Ok thanks.. weird my last name is not very common lol what's the odds u have another customer with the same name...

I have three of "you"! Go figure. 

• Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 10:23 AM, DaveFason said:

I have three of "you"! Go figure. 

Dave . I got the replacement arrays you sent, however they just came as circuit boards. They were supposed to come with the wires soldered on them so all I had to do was rewire them into the drivers.. I have been tring to reach out to you via pm and email for days with no response.. what is the best way to contact you!!!

8 hours ago, Weikel said:

Dave . I got the replacement arrays you sent, however they just came as circuit boards. They were supposed to come with the wires soldered on them so all I had to do was rewire them into the drivers.. I have been tring to reach out to you via pm and email for days with no response.. what is the best way to contact you!!!

Ugh. Sending a PM now. 

-Dave

Large update tomorrow! I have been busy building away. Customer update sheet will be up to date tomorrow. 

Thanks guys!

-Dave

53 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Tomorrow was yesterday!  Just saying.

Ha! I am loading things up now. Customer order sheet is updated as of yesterday. 

Your order is packed! 🙂

Pictures in just a few. 

-Dave

• Like 1
debbeach13
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, DaveFason said:

Pictures in just a few. 

A few minutes - no.

A few hours - no.  

A few days - no. 

Sorry I could not resist. Hope you enjoyed the holiday.

4 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

A few minutes - no.

A few hours - no.  

A few days - no. 

Sorry I could not resist. Hope you enjoyed the holiday.

😛 Sorry I have been in a bit of a funk the past few weeks. 

I have ~ 7 order heading out tomorrow/Monday. Those pictures will be up Tuesday. I had a bunch of updated photos however a failed SD killed them. Attached are a few iPhone photos and two orders from earlier this week. 

nanoboxnanobox-243220890971_9ec545355d_b.jpg28350878577_a73d1c05a4_b.jpg28350878287_1c6dc321a9_b.jpg

More to come!

• Like 3

I have been slammed! Thank you guys. Customer sheets are updated, massive ATI units in the works and more orders!

I will be launching a new on/off retro kit starting at $125-199.95! 

nbr1nbr1-3nbr1-2nbrnbr-2

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Okay Dave...I already blew it once by not using you for my Biocube. 

Whats a good cost effective route route for my eleven year olds 20 Nuvo? We won’t make the same mistake twice. 😉

• Like 1