inTank Media Baskets

Kessil 150w ocean blue $150 shipped

jaysreefworld

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yooooooooooooo. Ya prick

Great huh. All for $140 ?? UNBELIVABLE. I've been on this site for a while. I've only met descent people here But I guess people would do anything for some money. Must be a broke jerk to do Sumtn like this

post-48116-0-41315200-1386894573_thumb.jpg

ill find him dead or alive

He'll reveal himself somehow - best of luck to you.... I advise you to make sure the product is shipped to your house before a payment is made.

ill find him dead or alive

He'll reveal himself somehow - best of luck to you.... I advise you to make sure the product is shipped to your house before a payment is made.

Nobody in their right mind ships before getting paid, just don't pay people you don't know as a gift.

This scares the crap out of me being a poor college student I'm always looking around NR for a good deal. And if I got burned on a deal it would most likely take me out of the hobby.

Don't use gift when paying with Paypal is one lesson to be learned here. Sorry about being ripped off but hopefully this will be a learning experience for others.

Did some research, found a jaysreefworld on: aquarium advice.com, atlantafeefclub.org, carolinafishtalk.com, zeolite.com, YouTube, ecodelmar.org, columbiamac.org, diyfactory.org, howtomakeonline.org, and how-to-DIY.org (plus reef central that was already mentioned)

All of these sites jaysreefworld posted on were aquarium related. They also have a photobucket profile

Hopefully this may help

Wow, just so ####ed up....

If you can, hire someone to hack into one of these accounts and track this asshole to where they live, and either bomb it or come knocking on his door with one helluva bullwhip

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, just wow. I've had some people push me on the gift thing. For a couple of bucks, no way I gift. Sorry bud, may others learn from this chitty situation. What a dirtbag.......

Sorry to hear about that slimy shiiiithead taking you for a ride. I made few transactions and paid as "gift". I guess we all learn from it. Hope someone takes this guys rent $$$ and rip his a@@hole inside out. Karma is a b $!#$

Archived