Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kessil 150w ocean blue $150 shipped

jaysreefworld

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says he dropped it in the tank. And will refund me next day thru his "friends " paypal. Of course I was nice and sent it as a gift too. Last time ill do that!! Been 5 days now !

Says he dropped it in the tank. And will refund me next day thru his "friends " paypal. Of course I was nice and sent it as a gift too. Last time ill do that!! Been 5 days now !

Sorry to hear that. Glad I didn't end up buying it from him. I've had plenty of encounters regarding not getting my product due to me using the "gift" method on paypal. Lesson learned on my end to protect myself and I start using "paying goods/service" no matter what on all transaction. I pay a little more to cover any fees just to protect myself. Many more people should start doing that instead of clicking on gift, that way you can always claim if something goes wrong.

I hope the seller does in fact refund you

Paypal is pretty crap. I pretty much refuse to use it. Their rules are very arbitrary. I got ripped off a couple years back to the tune of about $1100 because they decided that the item shouldn't have been listed through paypal. My response was that they had no problem collecting their cut, and the seller was not being penalized so why was I?

Hope all works out.

For anyone looking for a Kessil A150/Ocean Blue... I have one that I can sell. Comes with new or almost new gooseneck. $170 shipped via gift/paypal. Lawnman can vouch for me :D

For anyone looking for a Kessil A150/Ocean Blue... I have one that I can sell. Comes with new or almost new gooseneck. $170 shipped via gift/paypal. Lawnman can vouch for me :D
Who the #### are you?

what a douche.......this is why I NEVER pay as a "gift".....

sorry you got taken bigcapct....he's FOS if he said he has to "put money back in".....if you sent him money to a PP address he should easily be able to refund/return the same monies from the same account....

whad he do?....take the money out that day and spend it?.....I call BS!!!!!

karmas a beech jaysreefworld

Hope it works out, however this dude seems shady all the way around.

Hopefully there is a lesson here for others as well about paying via Paypal "gift", sometimes it turns out to be just that, a gift.

what a douche.......this is why I NEVER pay as a "gift".....

sorry you got taken bigcapct....he's FOS if he said he has to "put money back in".....if you sent him money to a PP address he should easily be able to refund/return the same monies from the same account....

whad he do?....take the money out that day and spend it?.....I call BS!!!!!

That's what I said to him. You took the money out already!? I don't get it. And I'm obviously not getting my money back

karmas a beech jaysreefworld

Thanks lol. I mean if he said I'll send it end of week It would of been fine but he said tomorrow and after that message I KNEW something wasn't right Now we are a week later and he hasn't even responded. I know he has all these notice emails from these posts an my messages. I even email the adress from Paypal !

Archived