ReefCleaners.org

December 2013 Featured Reef - Lalani's 10 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

OH what is going on with this place. She already won, and is a mod. Talk about playing favorites. With the thousands in gifts you receive when you win TOTM this is an outrage.

Oh well, congrats my friend :flower:

Congrats Kim!! :flower:

Don't be jelly guys...I haz a pink yuma from this TOTM :P

Hehe, I hope that yuma gets big and makes lots of babies for you. :flower:

OH what is going on with this place. She already won, and is a mod. Talk about playing favorites. With the thousands in gifts you receive when you win TOTM this is an outrage.

Oh well, congrats my friend :flower:

lolol, this game is rigged! :P

Thanks, Steve :flower:

I'm telling you guys, it was an inside job! There is obvious favoritism going on here!

:D Congrats, Lala! Gotta give the tinfoil hatters something to talk about.

Ray I was thinking the same thing, the "fix" is in!!!

J/K..... Very nice tank and well-deserved!!!

Ray I was thinking the same thing, the "fix" is in!!!

J/K..... Very nice tank and well-deserved!!!

Haha, thank you :P

:wub:

:flower:

Whoop whoop! Everybody is just like party up in here! So I'm getting in on this!

omg-wtf-boys-dance-party-Favim.com-56811

gulfsurfer101

The level of awesomeness of those two are turned up too damn high, especially the one in the back. That kids going to get carpal tunnel by the time he's 17 if he don't chill with those magic jazz fingers yo! But I'm all reality I probably look very similar to that young bro when I get jiggy with it.

gulfsurfer101

You asked me to bring it so it's been broughtetted etted! I've got major clout in most buisiness offices, private parties, and most back alley ways!

You asked me to bring it so it's been broughtetted etted! I've got major clout in most buisiness offices, private parties, and most back alley ways!

[/url]

Haha, that's not really you, is it???

If it is, that's awesome, ya got mad skillz, bro :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Narrowly avoided a tank crash this past Sunday. One of the halimeda stalks has been shaded by the frag rack and must have been dying, because it went sexual Saturday night after lights out. Woke up to a cloudy and severely unhappy tank. The sps frags didn't take it too well. :/

Hurried to do several big water changes and managed to halt the damage. Monday things were starting to look better but then I had to leave the tank alone until this evening. Got home and all was well... whew! A couple of the sps frags are a little bleached, but they are coloring up again. Everything else looks like nothing ever happened.

That was a close one!

Archived