Canon 1D MKii with 100mm Macro f/2.8 and extras

TinyGiant

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1502195_672471926130176_411800613_o.jpg

1472887_672473296130039_1650359689_n.jpg

1496214_672475496129819_1293575797_o.jpg

getting to learn my way around the camera a bit. gotta try more shots later using the tripod and see if i get better sharpness

• 2 weeks later...

save up and get something a little better.. I had a t1i and i hated it. you had to press a button and cycle through to change settings for the shot. The higher end ones have a button or knob for each setting.. much easier to shoot manual on the fly.

also finally recieved my fastpack 350 backpack.. ordered it months ago and it finally showed up.. would include that in the price if the best offer was good enough.. $85 backpack!

save up and get something a little better.. I had a t1i and i hated it. you had to press a button and cycle through to change settings for the shot. The higher end ones have a button or knob for each setting.. much easier to shoot manual on the fly.

What do you suggest...I will admit to being a neophyte in terms of cameras.

I had a T2i for work and liked it, and it gets solid recommendations here on NR.

Wish I could get yours. Would be happy to help you out and get a high end camera/macro, but way out of my price range.

i personally like any of the D lines..

60d used you might find cheap.

magnesium body.. holds up much better.. and the controls are more organic.

if you dont play with your iso/fstop/ shutter settings all that much then the t2i would probably be fine..

i typically shoot all manual so i like having a knob to turn for each. Having to click a button to select a parameter to change is cumbersome

• 2 weeks later...

Archived