Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Box Owners Thread

DaveFason

Got the Retro installed on my Biocube 29. I left the stock fans connected to the factory switch. I will let apex control them as well as the fan on the retro. This is a great well built product! Dave is so fast with replies! So great to deal with a small business in the USA!!!!

20160213_160121.jpg

20160213_180749.jpg

20160213_181254.jpg

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
TKTHETEACHER

I have a nano box duo plus M and just applied the new quick setup feature. I noticed the royal blue and white lime channels are switched in the blue fish app. Does this affect the settings? Is the quick set up good for a mixed reef? I have one or two SPS but mostly LPS. Thanks.

jedimasterben

I have a nano box duo plus M and just applied the new quick setup feature. I noticed the royal blue and white lime channels are switched in the blue fish app. Does this affect the settings? Is the quick set up good for a mixed reef? I have one or two SPS but mostly LPS. Thanks.

You can change the name of the channels in the app.

• Like 1
TKTHETEACHER

Jedi, yes I did that, but I was wondering if the presets would be affected. Like the percentage for white lime is supposed to be royal blue and royal blue supposed to be white lime.

Jedi, yes I did that, but I was wondering if the presets would be affected. Like the percentage for white lime is supposed to be royal blue and royal blue supposed to be white lime.

I may have been a moron and wired them opposite. Can you shoot me your user name and PW in a email or PM and I will log in and fix?

-Dave

These tanks are setup in my Nano office which holds 6 Nano tanks at the moment. Ranging from 4-30 gallons, either AIOs or have sump/refuge setups. But the best part is they all sport Nanoboxes (Thanks to Dave and a few forum members :-). Here's a link to my build intro on the ADA thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/226045-ada-reef-owners-thread/?p=5258331

post-78995-0-97964800-1457665862_thumb.jpeg

post-78995-0-32897000-1457665871_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

These tanks are setup in my Nano office which holds 6 Nano tanks at the moment. Ranging from 4-30 gallons, either AIOs or have sump/refuge setups. But the best part is they all sport Nanoboxes (Thanks to Dave and a f. Here's a link to my build intro on the ADA thread:ew forum members :-)

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/226045-ada-reef-owners-thread/?p=5258331

What sort of job do you have where there are 6 nano tanks? How do I get this job? Can't put a tank in a mail truck :(

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Does the bluefish not acknowledge DST? It appears my tank turned off at 1245 tonight instead of 1145 even thiugh it says 1145 in the app.

No, you have to manually change the time. DST is disappearing around the world, and it is great :)

• Like 1

Does the bluefish not acknowledge DST? It appears my tank turned off at 1245 tonight instead of 1145 even thiugh it says 1145 in the app.

What Jedi said.

Hope that helps!

-Dave

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks!! Here is a photo from 10/2015. Was running a maxspect razor nano prior. Got the nanobox duo at the end of december. Everything has really taken off since. I have been playing around with the settings trying to make everything happy. Still having issues trying to get my leng sy cap to color up. Cant seem to figure that one out. Its growing, just cream colored. :(

post-21908-0-77956500-1463066044_thumb.jpg

post-21908-0-82854500-1463067861_thumb.jpg

• Like 1