ReefCleaners.org

Nano Box Owners Thread

DaveFason

Adam_Bobomb

nice looking planted Brad.

All the new photos are great guys! Thanks again for the continued support. I will continue to create and slave away! Nano Box Sweat Shop!

-Dave

Do you have kids? might want to think about investing in some cheap future labor.

nice looking planted Brad.

Do you have kids? might want to think about investing in some cheap future labor.

Normally I'm all for child labor in the home (Chores) but not when CNC mills and soldering irons get thrown into the mix. :P

• Like 1

Duo just arrived today ! Called Dave and he talked me through getting used to storm controller. His customer service is top notch ! Thing blows away my old t-5 lighting. I'll post some pics soon. Couldn't be happier! :) Thanks Dave !!

I'm never going to be an owner at the rate my package is moving. I'm live up in Ottawa, Canada and my order was shipped out on Tuesday. Unfortunately, it checked in today in Miami, it's going in the wrong direction :(!! The distance from North Carolina to Miami is probably as far as it is to where I live. Hopefully Miami is the last destination before it heads to Ottawa.

SpencerShepard

Normally I'm all for child labor in the home (Chores) but not when CNC mills and soldering irons get thrown into the mix. :P

When I was a kid, at any point in my life, I would have had CNC mills and soldering irons over dishes any day!

• Like 1

Working on it. To spill the beans, my old school 35g is coming down after almost seven years. New rimless tank old school softies and all types of cool stuff going in. Small Nano Box 12x9 tank with rock nems and 12" cube with uber rare plants. ITS on.

• Like 2

Working on it. To spill the beans, my old school 35g is coming down after almost seven years. New rimless tank old school softies and all types of cool stuff going in. Small Nano Box 12x9 tank with rock nems and 12" cube with uber rare plants. ITS on.

Yeeeeesssssssss!

I put my nanobox over my new de-rimmed fluval edge, running a slightly more white spectrum (100 blue, 115 whites).

Mind=blown. It's a crisp white color that also brings out the corals' colors.

I'll post a sort video later today.

• Like 2