Coral Vue Hydros

hey question

Fsarmien

I was interested in buying one of these things to reduce my nitrates and phosphate levels. I was just wondering what one would you recommend for the red sea max 130? Also, if it would be okay that it went in the back chambers of it and still be productive?

jedimasterben

I was interested in buying one of these things to reduce my nitrates and phosphate levels. I was just wondering what one would you recommend for the red sea max 130? Also, if it would be okay that it went in the back chambers of it and still be productive?

Algae scrubbers are based on how much food you want them to be able to process the nutrients of.

ATS work pretty well. Had used one for quite some time. DIY style. You really dont need to BUY one of them. Mine was cascade style, but think the UAS is the newer version. Was thinking of incorporating one into my BC8 when I finally get around to setting up. You should be able to do the same. Just get some "screen" to fit the chamber and an airstone to aerate the screen and a light to shine on it and you should be good to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw this. Don't know why I did not get an email notification.

Anyway, If the compartment is 5.25" wide or more, it will fit.

Archived