Top Shelf Aquatics

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in again this year!

Set me up with Tamberav or someone else with a mantis shrimp. Wink wink...

Hell yah! Well now I just have to join in :P

Hell yah! Well now I just have to join in :P

It was a hoot last year. After buying stupid worthless crap for all of my family, the only thing I truly enjoyed buying were the secret Santa gifts for my recipient on Nano-Reef (Ok, the engagement ring for my fiance was kinda cool, too). This year, there's something extra special under the holiday tree for my recipient.

Cheers!

llama roadkill

It was a hoot last year. After buying stupid worthless crap for all of my family, the only thing I truly enjoyed buying were the secret Santa gifts for my recipient on Nano-Reef (Ok, the engagement ring for my fiance was kinda cool, too). This year, there's something extra special under the holiday tree for my recipient.

Cheers!

What did you receive/give on the forum last year?

Marine Depot actually sent me one of those shirts, just because I'm a funny dude. It's a really nice shirt, even if they accidentally sent me an XXL (swims on me a bit. ) it's going to be a jolly NR Christmas.

Marine Depot actually sent me one of those shirts, just because I'm a funny dude. It's a really nice shirt, even if they accidentally sent me an XXL (swims on me a bit. ) it's going to be a jolly NR Christmas.

Tell some more jokes and get another one and send it to me :). I like those shirts "some assembly required", lol.

I just wanted to highlight this rule a bit:

Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30.

Last year unfortunately some people thought gag gifts of $5 fish food was a good idea. (the gag gift was not followed by a real gift as would have been appropriate)

I'm requesting that anybody that sends gag gifts be outed publicly on the forum.

(sneaks off to hide the used filter socks she was planning on sending to JBB)

llama roadkill
I got one too! omgomgomg For free!

I am in too..sweet Z's and P's for my secret santa :)
Just send them to me. Period.
llama roadkill

Last year unfortunately some people thought gag gifts of $5 fish food was a good idea. (the gag gift was not followed by a real gift as would have been appropriate)

I'm requesting that anybody that sends gag gifts be outed publicly on the forum.

Can I have them? Plz?

I think lawn has a solid "no d-bags allowed" policy. I mean, I got in, but I knew how to work the system.

Wow, Lawn!!! Nice job with this!!!!! You are a coordinating genius. :flower:

I think I already told you, I'm in. Let me know if you have my info still. I can resend it if not. :)

I (not so) secretly hope I get Maria. :D

I was wondering though....if you draw a name, and the next name drawn makes those two partners...it's not going to be a secret who your santa is. Which is ok with me, but maybe thats a problem?

Archived