Pod Your Reef

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

llama roadkill

Hey Sir Mow A-Lot (feel free to change your business name to that, btw ;). lol) given all of the horror stories we hear about when people ship frags around the holidays maybe we should hold off shipping this pack until after the first of the year. It would suck to have them get delayed...

No problem! You just give me $100 plus shipping and they're yours! Well, not these ones, they're already spoken for but I have other like 'em :).

Really? How about a dollar and a banana. Ripe mind you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your not joining :(

Let me get Lani's par30 in the mail before I make any other commitments. I've been kind of swamped lately. Long time until the 24th though.

Really? How about a dollar and a banana. Ripe mind you.

"$20 and a box of envelopes?" Tell me where that quote is from without googling it and I'll knock off $20, lol.

llama roadkill

"$20 and a box of envelopes?" Tell me where that quote is from without googling it and I'll knock off $20, lol.

I don't know! How about $80 off for not knowing?

It really costs nothing you send a gift and get a gift. Just some extra fun for the holidays.

Trying to think of something I can get thats between 20-30 dollars and not lame.

Count me in. I have no one to give gifts to these days this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Or that could just be the dayquil I took cause I have bronchitis. Needless to say,

afsdg_zps7cad1123.jpg

Gotta figure out what I would want though.

Haha, you I never doubted.... The kid, yeah, I doubted him.

You humble me sir, it seems so obvious in hindsight.

Lawn, go ahead and count me in. I'll make time.

Archived