SaltCritters.com

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

Well it is that time of year again to share some holiday joy.

Rules are pretty simple.

: Must of been a member here for 6 months from today with 100 posts.

:Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine but understand that you may not get the same in return.

:Must enter by Sunday November 24th.I will close entering around noon that day.

:Gifts must be sent to your partner by Wednesday December 11th.

:Sorry only doing U.S members this year.

Please keep your tank threads up to date with items you want or need. Or you can post them in this thread.

A list of user names will be posted as people join. Pm me your full name and address.

We are having a GRAND PRIZE giveaway this year which will be drawn on December 24th. All you have to do is make sure you mail your gift to your partner and you qualify for the giveaways. It is that simple!

The grand prize is a 100 dollar gift code from InTank. I know inTank will ship your items to your partner if you buy from them. This will save you money on shipping. Stevie does a nice job of decorating the boxes. Please thank inTank for there donation by shopping with them.

2013SecretSantaN-R.jpg

But wait we also have another giveaway right after the inTank grand prize. Glennr1978 is donating a Acan frag pack delivered to your door.

f6ad9505-9dee-4b80-88b0-a4dcdd8d1388.jpg

But wait we have more. Marine Depot has donated 3 AWESOME shirts to giveaway in our secret santa giveaway. Be sure and show your thanks buy shopping with them. We will have 1 large 1 XL and 1 XXL to giveaway.

4ff73b4d-b057-42f1-b9c3-28208097f606.jpg

But wait! We still have more holiday joy to spread. Reef Suds wants to giveaway 3 bars of there fantastic reef safe soap. Jarob donates $1 from every bar sold to Coral Restoration Foundation. He will also donate $3 dollars for the bars he is donating. Be sure and thank Jarob for donating by buying a bar.

http://www.reefsuds.com/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the list of names that have PMed me. If your name is not listed PM me your name and address.

1.jedimasterben

2.jaden1592

3.SerenityReef

4.Eisernes

5.llama roadkill

6.Lawnman

7.Gena

8.Got2Envy

9.Metrokat

10.MikeTR

11.dtitus1

12.VABumpkin

13.jamesb2012

14.islandoftiki

15.Angel<3Nanos

16.Tamberav

17.el_ote

18.Jack1978

19.1.0reef

20.nanoreefer11

21.ward827

22.Clayalaleona

23.Basser1

24.Psychosis

25.Pinner Reef

26.BattleAthletics

27.flsvedlund

28.ziareefer

29.Arabtanker

30.jbb_00

31.Jacob042426

32.Igreen

33.kguske2

34.Coastie

35.Reefer82

36.Reef_Suds

37.armored

38.brad908

39.racer_X_123

How does the process of getting a recipient to receive your gift work?
Once the joining is over all names go in a hat. I start pulling out names 1 at a time first 2 pulls are partners and so on.

Nobody tells who there partner is until they get there gift. I will be the only one to know who my partner is. Once you get your gift you post a picture of what you received in this thread.

You can count this ol' guy in. I did it last year and it was a lot of fun. Anyway us Hoosiers can be Secret Santas Lawnman??
All in the luck of the draw my friend. :)

Like that shirt lol not enough time under my belt but def next year

Yeah that shirt is catchy. I'd wear it whenever I happen to stop by the lfs lol.

llama roadkill
Always 1 A hole in the bunch when you try and do something nice. Sorry grammar and punctuation isn't my strong point.

I keed, I keed. You're an awesome dude for putting this together! :)

Always 1 A hole in the bunch when you try and do something nice. Sorry grammar and punctuation isn't my strong point.

That was a bit uncalled for. Next time I'll put a smiley after it so you can get the humor.

B)

Archived