inTank Media Baskets

tibbsy07 5.5 pico reef

tibbsy07

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just win the giveaway contest =P. i had a dream yesterday about the 5g PicO. If i win, i will do a caribbean tank:

- florida rics covering the ENTIRE sandbed.

- two very very small islands of zoas and sponge

- gorgonians everywhere

- a pair of neon blue gobies

but if i had to choose between paying $100 for 10g Fusion vs $200 for 5g PicO, I will choose 10g Fusion too...more water = win.

Dude, I want to win that PicO so bad... I never win anything, though, so I'm not holding my breath.

I still haven't even decided if I'm entering yet. Probably should, though, right? I had plans for a rimless 4 gallon to put on my desk at some point in the future, for zoas/ricordeas and a trimma goby, so it may very well be worth it to enter. If I won, it'd be pretty awesome. If not, oh well. My worry is all the additional equipment I'd be tempted to get afterwards. :rolleyes:

The area that I had to repair was NOT structural , nor would it ever have caused issues in the future. Whenever you have silicone against plastic you run the risk of separation. the false wall has a secondary glass wall that supports it, so it really wasn't a huge deal.

Now give me access to your MD account so I can confirm your purchase.

I still haven't even decided if I'm entering yet. Probably should, though, right? I had plans for a rimless 4 gallon to put on my desk at some point in the future, for zoas/ricordeas and a trimma goby, so it may very well be worth it to enter. If I won, it'd be pretty awesome. If not, oh well. My worry is all the additional equipment I'd be tempted to get afterwards. :rolleyes:

Pffft what else would you need?? Lol do it! Errr... Wait... No don't. No more names in the pot! :P

The area that I had to repair was NOT structural , nor would it ever have caused issues in the future. Whenever you have silicone against plastic you run the risk of separation. the false wall has a secondary glass wall that supports it, so it really wasn't a huge deal.

Now give me access to your MD account so I can confirm your purchase.

Hahaha hush. I'm figuring out heaters now. And how I am going to redesign my stand

Pffft what else would you need?? Lol do it! Errr... Wait... No don't. No more names in the pot! :P

ATO, heater, lid, potentially a tank controller... Those are the first that come to mind. :naughtydance: I should enter, though.

41UvEeU-OJL.jpg

Fine! lol

ATO, heater, lid, potentially a tank controller... Those are the first that come to mind. :naughtydance: I should enter, though.

ATO, ok. Heater, those are cheap. Lid? Nah, you don't need one. Controller? Save the monies for fish and coral.

on sale at foster/smith $49

:ducks:

It put me over the free shipping cost at MD, plus their labor day $10 off sale. Otherwise it would have cost me more.

I hate to hear the 5 gallon is failing,but more excited you're getting the Fusion 10 gallon !!!! I can't wait until you get it man. You see in person it's a awesome tank :)

My LFS has one,and I'm probably going to get it this week,I cannot wait. It's such a sexy tank,I got to look at it in person and I think that helped a lot to make my decision. I just need to make sure the picO skimmer fits in the back chamber ;):happydance:

I have a custom heatsink with 2 11up's from NanoBox and a Storm you can purchase,just saying !!

Nice!

Ok, so now I need to figure out stand and fish preferences.

I think I am going to make my own stand. Simple, easy, and guaranteed to hold the weight (the stand I build will probably hold 5 times the weight). Sketchup is a good program for free, yes?

Here is my livestock plan (I'm going to start a new thread, soon. This is only for discussion here until then and this thread will close).

Firefish

Clownfish (maybe something else?)

pom pom crab

all of what I currently have

more coralz, duh.

• Christopher Marks changed the title to tibbsy07 5.5 pico reef

Archived