Pod Your Reef

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool they look great love the last pic

Thank you :)

If mine eventually have babies, and you want to take the chance, I could try shipping one to you in Canada. Unless you find a source before that.

Sounds like it's pretty common for them to spawn. And out of the 7 I have, soon to be 8, I must have a male and female in there. ;)

I would be down for that... Gotta get a tank first lol. I did some research and there are some vendors an hour from me, and some where shipping is 15$ which I would pay for some rare items. How much are these anemones

Hey G,

Got them acclimating now! They look pretty amazing just floating...can't wait to see them in a couple days.

Thanks again, total pleasure to meet you and see your tanks!

I would be down for that... Gotta get a tank first lol. I did some research and there are some vendors an hour from me, and some where shipping is 15$ which I would pay for some rare items. How much are these anemones

Oh :lol:. Well, by the time mine would spawn, you'll have a full grown reef going, I'm sure :). How much are which anemones? The ones I have range in price from $19.99 to $80.

Nice shipping price you have there, btw!!!!!

Your new flowers look terrific. I have so much tank envy right now.

Thanks, C!!!! :)

Nice nems and Tank!

Thanks, Newman!!!!!

Hey G, Got them acclimating now! They look pretty amazing just floating...can't wait to see them in a couple days. Thanks again, total pleasure to meet you and see your tanks!

Awesome! I just remembered you got the gold!!!! Is that the bigger one????

It was a complete pleasure to meet you :happy:. Reefers are the nicest people :).

I ended up having to move my magician palys. The new orange flower wants to park right in the space they were in. I actually like the way they look by the pink rainbows. Funny how things always work out :happy:.

anemonepico11-19-13_zps5d4d643b.jpg

Oh :lol:. Well, by the time mine would spawn, you'll have a full grown reef going, I'm sure :). How much are which anemones? The ones I have range in price from $19.99 to $80.Nice shipping price you have there, btw!!!!! Thanks, C!!!! :) Thanks, Newman!!!!! Awesome! I just remembered you got the gold!!!! Is that the bigger one????It was a complete pleasure to meet you :happy:. Reefers are the nicest people :).I ended up having to move my magician palys. The new orange flower wants to park right in the space they were in. I actually like the way they look by the pink rainbows. Funny how things always work out :happy:.http://s711.photobucket.com/user/genae1971/media/anemonepico11-19-13_zps5d4d643b.jpg.html'>anemonepico11-19-13_zps5d4d643b.jpg
The gold is the smaller one...the white is the big guy. Just set them in place....we'll see where they go!

That's a great picture BTW!

Thank you. I'm telling you, I may just pull the light fixture and paint the white base black. It's still bothering me when I take a FTS. It's distracting. At least at this angle you can't really see it so well.

My white is the biggest of the ones I got as well. My favorite now is the last minute add on...the green and white. :happydance:

Dang since you keep buying all the internet's rock flowers put me on the list for babies! Getting mine in tomorrow and hopefully can borrow a camera to take some decent pics of the ones I have to show you.

they look absolutely stunning together.

*cough* maxi-mini *cough*

Thank you, I agree :happy:. The light just went out. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't wander during the night. I like exactly where each one is now. :)

I don't have any room for a maxi. They can't touch the rock flowers according to what I've read. I would have to upgrade my pico :lol:.

Dang since you keep buying all the internet's rock flowers put me on the list for babies! Getting mine in tomorrow and hopefully can borrow a camera to take some decent pics of the ones I have to show you.

I haven't bought ALL of them. jack1978 bought them too ;).

Yay...have fun tomorrow. I'm officially hooked on these beauties. If you ever get the chance, buy one from Morgan (reefgardener.net). She has some fatties. :)

You have a very cool pico.. The flower nems are really nice.. I had the JBJ 3G set up for a wile and kept mini maxis in it.. They did well in the little tank. Keep the updates coming :).

Thank you, I agree :happy:. The light just went out. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't wander during the night. I like exactly where each one is now. :)

I don't have any room for a maxi. They can't touch the rock flowers according to what I've read. I would have to upgrade my pico :lol:.

Get another pico for mini-maxi =P. Use black sand instead of white. Evil twin.

Really cool themed pico!

Have you seen all ones on eBay

This seller has several 3 & 5 packs starting around 20.00 I wonder if you can request colors?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Flower-Anemones-5-PACK-LARGE-Live-Saltwater-Nem-WE-COMBINE-SHIPPING-/380774972116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a7f4fad4

This ones purdy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AQM-HIGH-End-Yellow-Green-White-FLOWER-ROCK-ANEMONE-ZOAS-SPS-LPS-Corals-/200965937690?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2eca80da1a

Check out his main group picture :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AQM-WYSIWYG-HIGH-End-Variety-Pack-FLOWER-ROCK-ANEMONE-ZOAS-SPS-LPS-Corals-/200955635037?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2ec9e3a55d

This one has to be Photoshoped like crazy?! Unreal colors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-Frag-WYSIWYG-FragJunky-Fireball-Ultra-Rock-Flower-Anemone-nem-Bright-/181259574904?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2a33e99e78

If you click the top link that looks kind of like the ones I got before, although theres a nicer pattern on the oral disk of the ones I have.

You have a very cool pico.. The flower nems are really nice.. I had the JBJ 3G set up for a wile and kept mini maxis in it.. They did well in the little tank. Keep the updates coming :).

Thank you very much!!! You guys will probably get sick of all my updates ;). I'm enamored with this tank, I can't help it. :lol:

Get another pico for mini-maxi =P. Use black sand instead of white. Evil twin.

No :P

Although cool idea. If I was a single lady, I would do it. There'd be no one to tell me I'm nuts for setting up another tank :lol:.

Really cool themed pico!

Have you seen all ones on eBay

This seller has several 3 & 5 packs starting around 20.00 I wonder if you can request colors?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Flower-Anemones-5-PACK-LARGE-Live-Saltwater-Nem-WE-COMBINE-SHIPPING-/380774972116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a7f4fad4

This ones purdy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AQM-HIGH-End-Yellow-Green-White-FLOWER-ROCK-ANEMONE-ZOAS-SPS-LPS-Corals-/200965937690?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2eca80da1a

Check out his main group picture :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AQM-WYSIWYG-HIGH-End-Variety-Pack-FLOWER-ROCK-ANEMONE-ZOAS-SPS-LPS-Corals-/200955635037?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2ec9e3a55d

This one has to be Photoshoped like crazy?! Unreal colors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-Frag-WYSIWYG-FragJunky-Fireball-Ultra-Rock-Flower-Anemone-nem-Bright-/181259574904?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item2a33e99e78

I've seen every single one of those. That group shot is unreal :wub:. That's what I want!

If you click the top link that looks kind of like the ones I got before, although theres a nicer pattern on the oral disk of the ones I have.

Where'd you order from again? KPA? That orange is a lot like what I got from KPA the other day.

Mine was saltcritters. Looks like that but I think some of the outer tentacles and and the oral disk are showing some olive green now too and more lines in the pattern if that makes sense, it's brown and tan mostly though IDK if that looks like orange to me. Can't wait for my KPA nem to get here tomorrow.

Mine was saltcritters. Looks like that but I think some of the outer tentacles and and the oral disk are showing some olive green now too and more lines in the pattern if that makes sense, it's brown and tan mostly though IDK if that looks like orange to me. Can't wait for my KPA nem to get here tomorrow.

Oh...I didn't realize you were talking about your pooh anemones :lol:. I think that link is an orange one, but bad lighting. Sounds like your nems from saltcritters might turn out to be ok. fingerscrossed

My little rock ledge is looking pretty good with the nems all hanging out! The "Pot of Gold" one glows like crazy as does the "Snowlime" or whatever it was. Thanks again for going in G! ......I have 2 more on the way, shh!

BTW, I love that "Orange Freeze" of yours!!

My little rock ledge is looking pretty good with the nems all hanging out! The "Pot of Gold" one glows like crazy as does the "Snowlime" or whatever it was. Thanks again for going in G! ......I have 2 more on the way, shh!

BTW, I love that "Orange Freeze" of yours!!

I wanna see!!! :D

Yep....told you so. Two on the way??? You are worse than me. :lol:

Oh, and we MUST do this again. Probably after Christmas, unless she gets some amazing flowers in before that. I sure hope not. :lol:

I wanna see!!! :DYep....told you so. Two on the way??? You are worse than me. :lol:Oh, and we MUST do this again. Probably after Christmas, unless she gets some amazing flowers in before that. I sure hope not. :lol:

I'm in G!

Archived