ReefCleaners.org

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

oh, this build makes me want to start all over again with mine !!!! lol.

Seriously, LOVE the light, love the way you have your rocks scaped....LOVE everything !!!!!

oh, this build makes me want to start all over again with mine !!!! lol.

Seriously, LOVE the light, love the way you have your rocks scaped....LOVE everything !!!!!

Haha, thanks ;) Your tank is looking great B)

Since everything is starting to cycle I guess I should start compiling a list of corals. omgomgomg

Turning on some Bob Dylan for inspiration. :ninja:

• Like 3
Haha, thanks ;) Your tank is looking great B)

Since everything is starting to cycle I guess I should start compiling a list of corals. omgomgomg

Turning on some Bob Dylan for inspiration. :ninja:

You gotta add a duncan!

• Like 3

This has very great potential, and having photo skills really sells an awesome setup. I love when a rock sticks up out if the water line, SA seems to have a good reefing community.

This has very great potential, and having photo skills really sells an awesome setup. I love when a rock sticks up out if the water line, SA seems to have a good reefing community.

Thanks, looking forward to the next phase. :)

Latest news; RO Unit has arrived. omgomgomg

• Like 1

First thing I thought of when I saw you were from SA was Die Antwoord and then BAM, you've met them. That's the ONLY rap/hip hop I listen to, period.

I didn't read the entire thread but have you decided on fish? I would put two fish in there and two fish only.

773446807_2b909ce20c_z.jpg?zz=1

72353.jpg

If you don't like the domino then...

645_921.jpg

• Like 4

First thing I thought of when I saw you were from SA was Die Antwoord and then BAM, you've met them. That's the ONLY rap/hip hop I listen to, period.

I didn't read the entire thread but have you decided on fish? I would put two fish in there and two fish only.

773446807_2b909ce20c_z.jpg?zz=1

72353.jpg

645_921.jpgC

They are cool looking fish......but mean little ***ks (the damsels)!

I've decided on a Midas Blenny, another fish or 2 also to be added but still tbd. As far as Die Antwoord, yah, they made it pretty big for a SA band - I've known "Yolandi" for almost 30 years now, her brother is my oldest friend.

They are cool looking fish......but mean little ***ks (the damsels)!

Damsels can be mean, that's for sure. <_<

I was just thinking that a high contrast setup would look amazing with the surroundings, hence the white and black fish.

Yolandi... she's 90% of the reason why I listen to them lol. I mean Ninja is badass and all, but damn...

I like there songs, they definitely have a cult following.

The music videos were badass to me at first (talk about sex appeal), I like that they try to be different, but at the same time they play the same card a lot (odd looking people grimacing at the camera).

Tank's looking good

What's your saltwater history? Or is this your first tank?

I had a FOWLR tank about 10 or so years ago, with a damsel, 2 clowns, some cleaner shrimps and an anemone. Nothing crazy but it was fun none the less. This will be my first adventure into corals.

I was just thinking that a high contrast setup would look amazing with the surroundings, hence the white and black fish.

I love B&W but I'm going a more vibrant route with my fish choices. :)

• Like 1

I like there songs, they definitely have a cult following.

The music videos were badass to me at first (talk about sex appeal), I like that they try to be different, but at the same time they play the same card a lot (odd looking people grimacing at the camera).

Tank's looking good

Die Antwoord has their vibe for sure. But it took quite a few reincarnations to find a recipe that has worked globally. Max Normal is another group Waddy had, I really liked their music.

And thanks.

Cycle Update: Woke up and had some nitrites show up on a test, things are progressing. omgomgomg

Side note; I popped by a LFS yesterday to browse and their frag tank had a school of Threadfin Anthias cruising in the stream; they are so beautiful. So beautiful that I now want a long shallow tank. Hahaha.

• Like 7

Very clean and bright. That setup makes me feel like a dirty slob. ;)

Haha, thanks. When you have to convince the better half that it's a good idea then you need to make it look good. :D

so close! :D

Indeed. So close it's borderline painful. haha. :happy: