Innovative Marine Aquariums

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

royal_gramma_006.jpg

Royal Gramma;

Couldn't help picking this guy up a while back, they're such great fish.

I want one of these one day. I got a name picked out for mine, I have done for 15 years. Pixel.

• Like 2

red_planet_jan_20_2016.jpg

Red Planet Acro;

My Red Planet has lived through all the drama and is starting to look really pretty again. More of a Pink Planet but hey, I still love it. :lol:

• Like 9

So this is a new tank, new size and new filters? I'm missing something. I've read there was a crash and now there's what appears to be an FTS of a smaller tank that you are adding some old/new corals too. Am I correct? I'm so confused haha.

• Like 1

Damn those Zoa's are super nice !!! RP is starting to color back as well.

Really happy about the RP, it's one of my favourites. :)

So this is a new tank, new size and new filters? I'm missing something. I've read there was a crash and now there's what appears to be an FTS of a smaller tank that you are adding some old/new corals too. Am I correct? I'm so confused haha.

Nope, this is the same old tank since the reboot last year. I recently moved the mangrove to it's own tank so that I could give it more nutrients, I'll probably add soft corals to that one but who knows, they tend to bore me. :lol:

I love these! That's a really pretty shade of blue :)

Thanks Teeny, I dig them as well. Nice and simple but pretty.

Really cool new zoas Shaun, the red planet is looking good also.

Thanks man. :)
  • Like 3

Thanks, you were uploading so many pictures yesterday it gave me a fever for more. :lol:

Haha Yea I was snowed in so what better way to past the time than taking reef pics :lol:

• Like 1