Top Shelf Aquatics

Made in Africa - A Shallow Reef

4x5

I don't have a Kessil but I love everything about them.

The company, web site, fixture design, etc., is top notch. W-

It's a great little light, surprisingly small. I look forward to seeing how things go with it. :)

• Like 1

Dayum... its wet. The sand makes the rock work look so "Zen" and tank complete! Can't wait for more. Makes me want to have sand lol.

Thanks. B)

The flow is creating the coolest ridges in the sand bed, couldn't have sculpted it better myself, haha. I'll grab some more shots when it's cleared up.

It looks magical :D. I bet you spend a lot more time in your office/studio now, after hours. :)

Haha, indeed. The problem is I already spent too much time down here. :D

Rad tank man!!!! Check out the red spotted blenny if ya get a chance, awesome fish.

Thanks, will do.

Stunning. These photos are very ReHype-esque.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. B)

The doorbell rang today and I got excited for my RO unit to arrive. Opened the box and it was the completely wrong thing, hahaha. Turns out they shipped the wrong item in their pre Christmas rush. Up side is I get to be excited for another parcel to arrive. :lol:

• Like 2

The doorbell rang today and I got excited for my RO unit to arrive. Opened the box and it was the completely wrong thing, hahaha. Turns out they shipped the wrong item in their pre Christmas rush. Up side is I get to be excited for another parcel to arrive. :lol:

What did they give you? :P