ReefCleaners.org

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

Yea. Those are neat little pretty shrimps! I've seem youtube video that they attacked and ate chocolate starfish!

Lolol. Really? No.

You're talking about the harlequin shrimps not sexy shrimps. Only harlequins eat chocolate stars.

Sexy shrimp has never nipped on a star before.

• Like 1

Lolol. Really? No.

You're talking about the harlequin shrimps not sexy shrimps. Only harlequins eat chocolate stars.

Sexy shrimp has never nipped on a star before.

LOL! Perhaps I misunderstood you. Yea... it is harlequins I saw! :)

Sexy shrimps are anemone shrimps right? Will they host in an anemone? I have a porcelain crab that is hosting under that red flower anemone now. They will probably fight for the spot?

• Like 1

Lolol, have you seen sexy anemone shrimps? Sorry I should have been more specific on my part. :)

Yea. I saw some in my LFS. I have a porcelain crab hosting under my anemone now, don't want to risk adding anything that might take over it's spot or will they?

• Like 1

Bought a bag of this today at local reef store, looks like it has some kind of algae in it. Should I remove those wire like algae before adding the water into the tank? Or it is good algae to add to the tank?

post-82095-0-77588900-1383460818_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like chaeto algae. I would remove the chaeto algae because it will make crumbles of mess in your clean tank, aesthetically speaking.

It shouldn't be too hard to remove it from that bag. Use chopsticks or long tongs.

• Like 2

Looks like chaeto algae. I would remove the chaeto algae because it will make crumbles of mess in your clean tank, aesthetically speaking.

It shouldn't be too hard to remove it from that bag. Use chopsticks or long tongs.

Got it!

• Like 1

Mmm went back to your new pictures....and I can't see them....

Wanted to see your new sps collection again. :)

Server is down I think! Should be back online soon. Hopefully.

• Like 1

Server is down I think! Should be back online soon. Hopefully.

Ahhh, works again. Thanks. Man, have to say, I love this piece.

ORA Purple Green Acropora

131102-03s.jpg

Raspberry Lemonade Acropora

131102-06s.jpg

Have to say though, was this one of the shipped ones?? You're right, it is stressed out. Looks kinda bleached but I do see PE which is a good sign. Probably going to recover in no time.

• Like 2

Have to say though, was this one of the shipped ones?? You're right, it is stressed out. Looks kinda bleached but I do see PE which is a good sign. Probably going to recover in no time.

No. It is the actual color. Its pretty cool. It has light purple and lime white, that's why it's call Raspberry Lemonade.

The shipped one is actually the Mint Pavona on the left.

I like that Purple Green Acropora, it looks even better in person, the dark purple color is more vivid.

• Like 1

The mint pavona looks fine imo. I'm surprised that is the original color of Raspberry lemonade....looks close-bleached to me. Probably the camera not catching its true colors.

• Like 2

oops, i meant http://www.adana-usa.com wanted $50 for shipping.

Really?? Damn, because when I bought my 45p (mini L) from them, it was $90 plus $9 tax and $16.99 shipping. But I live CA, same state as adana-usa....soo lol. Might be different for you and the tank dimensions.

• Like 2

Hey daletu what do you think is a better option, the 45f in high clarity which I would kinda prefer or the 60f in do!aqua glass?

... High clarity is always better...no exceptions.

• Like 2