daletu

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

Illuiix

131109-00s.jpg

I wish I could click "Like" on this picture many more times but it's too bad each and every one of us have a limit of only "1 like" per post...

• Like 10

daletu

I wish I could click "Like" on this picture many more times but it's too bad each and every one of us have a limit of only "1 like" per post...

You know what, it's your fault that I spent money on a sexy shrimp today. You mentioned it few days ago and you asked me if I have any update, so I decided to visit lfs today and saw this sexy shrimp that looks very cool, I'm $20 poorer now. Gosh! I need to control myself!

• Like 1

Illuiix

You know what, it's your fault that I spent money on a sexy shrimp today. You mentioned it few days ago and you asked me if I have any update, so I decided to visit lfs today and saw this sexy shrimp that looks very cool, I'm $20 poorer now. Gosh! I need to control myself!

Lolol, sexy shrimp is nice. It's picture time!! $20 isn't too bad on the wallet, ;)

Hey, maybe you can take pictures of those scolys your store has for sale?? I'm curious ahah

• Like 1

daletu

Lolol, sexy shrimp is nice. It's picture time!! $20 isn't too bad on the wallet, ;)

Hey, maybe you can take pictures of those scolys your store has for sale?? I'm curious ahah

They have a website. http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com

• Like 1

Illuiix

Ok, just checked out their scolys lolol. Too bad they're bad shapes...price is pretty darn high too...

daletu

Yeah! That's what I thought too! It's way over priced.

• Like 1

Illuiix

Yeah, that master scoly should be around $350-400....and that bleeding apple (even worse) should be $150-200....

daletu

Yep! It's double!

They are the only place around here to sell scoly though. I don't see them at other stores and they don't have them very often either, that's why the price is quite high. They do have great selection of SPS though.

• Like 1

Illuiix

Yeah, I can tell their sps selection is top stuff just by looking at your purchases lol.

Their scolys are ehhh, I've seen way better for sale lol. I'll let you know if I can find a small one for you. It's going to be hard though..most scolys (good ones) are 2.5" and bigger.

For the price your store is selling that master....you might as well buy this instead...Almost perfectly round and pattern is better, master too. But this guy on ebay is charging over too....it should be $400-500...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cornbreds-Ultra-Master-Scoly-LIVE-CORAL-/121171892480?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1c36685900

$%28KGrHqIOKosFIK2WFIkLBSHQ8lD%29Bw~~60_

• Like 2

daletu
Yeah, I can tell their sps selection is top stuff just by looking at your purchases lol.

Their scolys are ehhh, I've seen way better for sale lol. I'll let you know if I can find a small one for you. It's going to be hard though..most scolys (good ones) are 2.5" and bigger.

For the price your store is selling that master....you might as well buy this instead...Almost perfectly round and pattern is better, master too. But this guy on ebay is charging over too....it should be $400-500...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cornbreds-Ultra-Master-Scoly-LIVE-CORAL-/121171892480?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1c36685900'>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cornbreds-Ultra-Master-Scoly-LIVE-CORAL-/121171892480?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1c36685900

$(KGrHqIOKosFIK2WFIkLBSHQ8lD)Bw~~60_57.J

Looks nice! But even if its $400, still over my budget! Haha

• Like 1

Illuiix

Looks nice! But even if its $400, still over my budget! Haha

Lolol, yeah I guess. Ehh I'll try to find you a small master for less than $400. Lolol.

Man, it'll be the centerpiece of your tank lol.

• Like 1

daletu

Lolol, yeah I guess. Ehh I'll try to find you a small master for less than $400. Lolol.

Man, it'll be the centerpiece of your tank lol.

I'm fine if its not perfectly round, as long as color is good.

• Like 1

Illuiix

I'm fine if its not perfectly round, as long as color is good.

Well, if it's not perfectly round, at least it needs to be in a good shape lol...I've seen too many bad shaped scolys...it's not even funny lol.

No worries I'll find a good one for you. :)

• Like 1

daletu

Well, if it's not perfectly round, at least it needs to be in a good shape lol...I've seen too many bad shaped scolys...it's not even funny lol.

No worries I'll find a good one for you. :)

Cool. Thanks!

• Like 1

Illuiix

Lolol I have about 15+ scoly online shops bookmarked on my laptop....Scoly addict....

Going to go sleep now. Post the sexy shrimp pictures soon!!

• Like 1

TheKleinReef

Your ca/alk consumption is similar to mine. What are you dosing with?

• Like 1

Kamao

Just curious. Does the AI Director work with the AI Nano?

Nice tank btw.

• Like 1

ninjamyst

ek! $20 for a sexy is pretty expensive. They usually go for $12-$15. You know what's sexier than a sexy shrimp? Pedersen or white spotted cleaner shrimp =P.

• Like 3

mpsti05

Quite a stunning tank you have here!

• Like 2

daletu

Your ca/alk consumption is similar to mine. What are you dosing with?

Good to know that! Thanks! I am dosing esv b-ionic.

Just curious. Does the AI Director work with the AI Nano?

Nice tank btw.

Thanks! I think so. On the website says it will work with all AI device but I am not 100% sure.

ek! $20 for a sexy is pretty expensive. They usually go for $12-$15. You know what's sexier than a sexy shrimp? Pedersen or white spotted cleaner shrimp =P.

Yep. I think it's normal here. All the LFS in our area have similar prices, it's just not worth to buy them online because of shipping.

Haha... please don't tell me any more! I may end up giving up my 2 clowns if I keep buying more critters in my little tank. :P

Quite a stunning tank you have here!

Thank you!

• Like 1

ninjamyst

White spotted cleaner shrimp will look soooooooooooooo pimp in your tank. They host ricordeas or anemones.

spottedcleanershrimp8.jpg

• Like 4

daletu

Just bought one of this today. Mine is a little darker than this, more toward purple. I am putting it at high light area, hope it will turn lighter pink like this one! It's very pretty!

pinkstylo_lg.jpg

• Like 4

Illuiix

Post the new stuff in pictures already!!!

• Like 1

daletu

White spotted cleaner shrimp will look soooooooooooooo pimp in your tank. They host ricordeas or anemones.

Looks really nice! Seems like I should return both clowns to my friends and get more of these pretty looking guys. I am planning to get couple more sexy shrimps too, so they can dance together. haha

• Like 2

Illuiix

Yeah less bioload for the tank. :)

• Like 2