ReefCleaners.org

Anyone put a AC110 on a JBJ Picotope?

waldoz

I know you guys put the AC70 on there. But would A 110 fit and drop the size down on the pump blade?

Thanks for any info. Just kicking some ideas around right now. Edit: I don't even think the back of the tank is 13 1/2 inches.

10 clown fish... :P Nah I was just curious I will prob go with a 20L and a ac110 if its in my budget. I know intank has one for the ac110. Still working on my spread sheet for tank sizes vs cost ect. Prob going overboard but I like to know how things work out on paper.

the AC110 will not fit on the picotope...the AC70 barely fits. the ac110 barely fits a TEN GALLON. (which is what i used for my 10 gallon).

you can't even cut the AC110 to fit..

Ok, one other question. So AC70, I have tried to see if anyone has used a surface skimmer for this like the one that badfish made? or is that way overkill for something this small?

• 5 years later...
On 10/31/2013 at 9:00 AM, jbb_00 said:

Smallest tank the 110 will fit on is a standard 5.5 gallon . It leaves just enough room for a float switch to the side .

Do you have pics? They seem to be gone ☹️