ReefCleaners.org

Let's see those Scoly's! Scoly show off thread.

HOTWATER

Lol. I thought you were a zoa/paly girl. I don't recall a single scoly in your tank.

I'm waiting on one that I reallyyyyy like to come into the shop... if I bought every scoly I saw I'd have 20 a week lol

• Like 1

I'm waiting on one that I reallyyyyy like to come into the shop... if I bought every scoly I saw I'd have 20 a week lol

Lol. I see. You must be looking for a different kind of master scoly? There are some unique ones out there but rarely.

Lol. I see. You must be looking for a different kind of master scoly? There are some unique ones out there but rarely.

Hold on, ready yourself....

I want a yellow, red and black one..... lol I WILL FIND IT

• Like 1

Hold on, ready yourself....

I want a yellow, red and black one..... lol I WILL FIND IT

LOLOL. GOOD LUCK finding 1 with black on it...unless you mean dark purple...then you've just increased your chance of 0 to 1% lol.

LOLOL. GOOD LUCK finding 1 with black on it...unless you mean dark purple...then you've just increased your chance of 0 to 1% lol.

Well, I work at one of the most awesome wholesalers out there and I already told my boss that if one came in I wanted it and she didn't laugh so I think there may be hope lol.

• Like 1

Well, I work at one of the most awesome wholesalers out there and I already told my boss that if one came in I wanted it and she didn't laugh so I think there may be hope lol.

Lol. Hahaha, black? You must be talking about dark purple.

I know its Southside's :) just messing around with wishful thinking

Lolol, maybe you can just get some kind of lighting that can make it look yellow with a black ring, and red stripes. haha

So..... I'll admit I'm not well versed on scolies, but what exactly is a "master" scoly??? Inquiring minds would like to know.......
Give Ben 30 secs sure he will love to help with a photo ;).

I could help but Ben is on a master kick :).

• Like 2

So..... I'll admit I'm not well versed on scolies, but what exactly is a "master" scoly???

Inquiring minds would like to know.......

Master scoly is simple. As soon as you see a green scoly with a purple ring (like a ufo scoly) and see red/orange stripes going through the purple ring and the green...then that's a master. They're pretty common, but finding 1 with an evened out pattern and 1 that is perfectly round is not too common. There are other master scolys out there with different colors but the most generic 1 is the 1 you see in my profile picture.

Google "master scoly" and you will understand what I mean.

Give Ben 30 secs sure he will love to help with a photo ;).

I could help but Ben is on a master kick :).

I think I missed the 30 sec mark but I made it as quick as I could. I only have 2 master scolys, what are you talking about lol.

• Like 1