Cultivated Reef

Holy Crap! I got crabs!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

You can has them, I threw them in my 20L aio I just built. There's nothing in there except rock, grape and fern looking calurpa and some turf algae along with a rock with small patches of gha. They have become my little science experiment. If they eat the algae then good, if they die from starvation then good, if they are alive in three weeks and my tank is fully cycled then good.

I know its not the best pic, but as soon as it saw me it dove under the green star polyp rock I got on monday. Came out for some pelet food. Does it look the same? Going to try for better picttomorrow.

post-81628-0-80623000-1380853665_thumb.jpg

gulfsurfer101
I know its not the best pic, but as soon as it saw me it dove under the green star polyp rock I got on monday. Came out for some pelet food. Does it look the same? Going to try for better picttomorrow.

Oy homey, was ha pony! You trying to thread jack me essay! Lol, jkjk, and yes, from the look of these legs they appear very similar. If you want to get him out, lean a cup or glass against the rock he hides under just after lights out with a piece of shrimp or something similar. That did it for me.

BattleAthletics

Send me a 12 pack of some Sierra Nevada and they are both yours; )

Gross who drinks Sierra Nevada!?

It's all about the shiner!

gulfsurfer101

Gross who drinks Sierra Nevada!?

It's all about the shiner!

Shiner just doesn't have that fresh hairspray flava that sets it off like a true ipa though. Shiner's good, especially that kosmo's that comes I'm the family pack.

+1 to shore crab. Keep away from small fish, I have seen them at night eating Sgt Majors twice their size on the rocks. Mean little guys if they can get away with it.

gulfsurfer101

Oh no, I have them two in a tank with my bigger snow onyx that was beating up in my other two. I'll have to recatch them again and get rid of them for sure brute they have a very five star dish.

Archived