Pod Your Reef

Bubbly Bubble Tip Picture Thread

Paandemonium

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO Its probably BEEN ready, BTAs aren't really all that hard

I agree, I think the #1 thing with them is stability. My tank water is way less than perfect because I'm lazy but it is always that way.

I agree, I think the #1 thing with them is stability. My tank water is way less than perfect because I'm lazy but it is always that way.

My water has gone to sh!t lately and its fine :) but to have it thrive great water is generally needed

IMO Its probably BEEN ready, BTAs aren't really all that hard

I do have a certificate from SaltCritters, their nems look nice. Plus I'm getting a skimmer so water quality is going up!!

I do have a certificate from SaltCritters, their nems look nice. Plus I'm getting a skimmer so water quality is going up!!

With nems I always recommend local first BUT if you have certificates for them by all means. They have some cool ones just keep in mind that they add some actinic lighting to them to make em pop

With nems I always recommend local first BUT if you have certificates for them by all means. They have some cool ones just keep in mind that they add some actinic lighting to them to make em pop

I live in the boonies :happy: My LFS is a PetCo two hours away! Haha my lights are fairly blue so hopefully it looks the same. Gonna do some research and of course pics here!

2A6E3068-FDB9-4B2C-B011-82527D408EAB-4380CE97676-2CB1-4936-9057-A2446D7840AB-4383F1F6BE4-A6C4-46CC-9CA6-C8C7A718FC2A-438C0650E3E-ADE9-430D-A47A-048ED90D0F0B-438

Here are my bubbly bubble tips. The clowns love them, I love them, I can't wait to collect more varieties. That's part of the reason I'm upgrading to bigger tanks this week.

Nice! They are awesome fish also. My platinum has been sucking on the anemone tips the last week or so, I have heard of them doing it but never had one that actually did. My wife walks by the tank and says "your pervert fish is doing it again" :lol:
Platinum still no sucking the tips or riding the bubbles :(.

Platinum still no sucking the tips or riding the bubbles :(.

Damn!

I sat and tried the other night to get a pic while my wife made fun of me :angry: That damn fish will suck away when I stand back from the tank but when he sees me, all he wants is food!

I will get it though, I got a new Nikon coming, I will sit across the room and capture his perversions!

I did get this one of most of the gang though:

image_zps6edf0018.jpg

jedimasterben

I hope so! My lights are fairly blue but not extreme, and I know it won't be a perfect match

Unfortunately their pics are taken under only royal blue LEDs, and for the nems he's learned how to use photoshop.

hopefully it looks like this

Ehhhhh maybe with some really good lighting and feeding. I would never buy their nems though, way too much blue in the pictures and when you see the regular lights you realize theyre nothing special. HOWEVER you could get an awesome nem OR your lights and water turn it into something spectacular.

Unfortunately their pics are taken under only royal blue LEDs, and for the nems he's learned how to use photoshop.

Agreed

I would have spent that money local/hobbiest/ ordered from PEA/Glenn/one of the guys from the FS threads

Ehhhhh maybe with some really good lighting and feeding. I would never buy their nems though, way too much blue in the pictures and when you see the regular lights you realize theyre nothing special. HOWEVER you could get an awesome nem OR your lights and water turn it into something spectacular.

Agreed

I would have spent that money local/hobbiest/ ordered from PEA/Glenn/one of the guys from the FS threads

Well I had a credit there from Christmas and it was 50% off. Chalk it up to a learning experience and hope for the best i suppose!

Well I had a credit there from Christmas and it was 50% off. Chalk it up to a learning experience and hope for the best i suppose!

It will be a pretty bta I call them quad colored.

Archived