Paandemonium

Bubbly Bubble Tip Picture Thread

Paandemonium

That's it. I'm getting a BTA

IMO Its probably BEEN ready, BTAs aren't really all that hard

matty0206

I agree, I think the #1 thing with them is stability. My tank water is way less than perfect because I'm lazy but it is always that way.

• Like 1

Paandemonium

I agree, I think the #1 thing with them is stability. My tank water is way less than perfect because I'm lazy but it is always that way.

My water has gone to sh!t lately and its fine :) but to have it thrive great water is generally needed

RC1313

I do have a certificate from SaltCritters, their nems look nice. Plus I'm getting a skimmer so water quality is going up!!

Paandemonium

I do have a certificate from SaltCritters, their nems look nice. Plus I'm getting a skimmer so water quality is going up!!

With nems I always recommend local first BUT if you have certificates for them by all means. They have some cool ones just keep in mind that they add some actinic lighting to them to make em pop

• Like 2

RC1313

With nems I always recommend local first BUT if you have certificates for them by all means. They have some cool ones just keep in mind that they add some actinic lighting to them to make em pop

I live in the boonies :happy: My LFS is a PetCo two hours away! Haha my lights are fairly blue so hopefully it looks the same. Gonna do some research and of course pics here!

Hecdr34

I still regret taking this tank down last year.

post-65168-0-63166700-1387945835_thumb.jpg

post-65168-0-78783200-1387945893_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

RC1313

14_2__54316.1386938742.250.250.jpg

Just ordered this beaut for next friday!

• Like 3

JoeDigiorgio

2A6E3068-FDB9-4B2C-B011-82527D408EAB-4380CE97676-2CB1-4936-9057-A2446D7840AB-4383F1F6BE4-A6C4-46CC-9CA6-C8C7A718FC2A-438C0650E3E-ADE9-430D-A47A-048ED90D0F0B-438

Here are my bubbly bubble tips. The clowns love them, I love them, I can't wait to collect more varieties. That's part of the reason I'm upgrading to bigger tanks this week.

Mr. Microscope

Bubble bubble!

BubblyBTA20131228_zpsd9940c21.jpg

ORBTA0420131205_zps4e7a3f69.jpg

• Like 6

Lawnman
Nice! They are awesome fish also. My platinum has been sucking on the anemone tips the last week or so, I have heard of them doing it but never had one that actually did. My wife walks by the tank and says "your pervert fish is doing it again" :lol:
Platinum still no sucking the tips or riding the bubbles :(.
  • Like 1

21093r53

14_2__54316.1386938742.250.250.jpg

hopefully it looks like this

Just ordered this beaut for next friday!

• Like 1

matty0206

Platinum still no sucking the tips or riding the bubbles :(.

Damn!

I sat and tried the other night to get a pic while my wife made fun of me :angry: That damn fish will suck away when I stand back from the tank but when he sees me, all he wants is food!

I will get it though, I got a new Nikon coming, I will sit across the room and capture his perversions!

I did get this one of most of the gang though:

image_zps6edf0018.jpg

• Like 1

RC1313

I hope so! My lights are fairly blue but not extreme, and I know it won't be a perfect match

jedimasterben

I hope so! My lights are fairly blue but not extreme, and I know it won't be a perfect match

Unfortunately their pics are taken under only royal blue LEDs, and for the nems he's learned how to use photoshop.

• Like 2

Paandemonium

Ehhhhh maybe with some really good lighting and feeding. I would never buy their nems though, way too much blue in the pictures and when you see the regular lights you realize theyre nothing special. HOWEVER you could get an awesome nem OR your lights and water turn it into something spectacular.

Unfortunately their pics are taken under only royal blue LEDs, and for the nems he's learned how to use photoshop.

Agreed

I would have spent that money local/hobbiest/ ordered from PEA/Glenn/one of the guys from the FS threads

• Like 2

Lawnman

It will look exactly like the first bta in post # 59.

RC1313

Ehhhhh maybe with some really good lighting and feeding. I would never buy their nems though, way too much blue in the pictures and when you see the regular lights you realize theyre nothing special. HOWEVER you could get an awesome nem OR your lights and water turn it into something spectacular.

Agreed

I would have spent that money local/hobbiest/ ordered from PEA/Glenn/one of the guys from the FS threads

Well I had a credit there from Christmas and it was 50% off. Chalk it up to a learning experience and hope for the best i suppose!

Lawnman

Well I had a credit there from Christmas and it was 50% off. Chalk it up to a learning experience and hope for the best i suppose!

It will be a pretty bta I call them quad colored.
  • Like 1

RC1313

It will be a pretty bta I call them quad colored.

Hopefully! We'll find out on friday!

jack1978

I'll have to get some better pictures...just off the cell phone.

Beautiful in person....Got it from Lawn.

ae645a0e-ae50-48e9-9196-798797b379d0.jpg

2d1bce1e-f06b-427a-a935-d78fd6eb6905.jpg

ead4be09-1a70-440d-a8ff-d0f3d8f91e18.jpg

2013-03-15_14-57-02_277.jpg

• Like 4

RC1313

Well it's too cold to ship the nem. Canceled my order so gives me a chance to buy one that I see when I go to Denver

Haddonisreef

Awesome nems people! I'll post some pics of sunburst as soon as I find them

• Like 1

HVani

Just ordered an acid rain BTA from reef gardener omgomgomg

Hopefully I will add a inferno to my anemone collection someday