SaltCritters.com

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Thanks jb

awww yea! Went with the speedwave dc 1320...the only controllable return pump i know of. This will be great for getting the most flow as well as fine tuning for clear viewing.

speedwave_zps6a62bf6a.jpg

me liky

Man i cant wait to see this!

Thanks!

Think, if Rehype's first tank was extremely amazing, what will this be?!

Thanks man..hope i dont disappoint you guys

Sweet, I just went for the trusty ehiem 1250 but I think I like urs better

Thats one of my favorite pumps but if this pump holds up it will be my new favorite.

Thanks man..hope i dont disappoint you guys

e.

I highly doubt you will disappoint but if you don't get'er wet you may have an angry mob at your door... Just gotta figure out where you live (jk... You can only hope)

I highly doubt you will disappoint but if you don't get'er wet you may have an angry mob at your door... Just gotta figure out where you live (jk... You can only hope)

:lol: Dont worry I plan to leak test tomorrow and im hoping the rock gets here by saturday to get the cycle rolling.

Other good news is I just finished scaping the freshwater planted tank (have something really cool in store for this tank).

Thanks man..hope i dont disappoint you guys.

IMPOSSIBLE GRAMMAR

:D

• Like 1
llama roadkill

:lol: Dont worry I plan to leak test tomorrow and im hoping the rock gets here by saturday to get the cycle rolling.

Other good news is I just finished scaping the freshwater planted tank (have something really cool in store for this tank).

:D

Pics of the freshwater?

llama roadkill

Thanks man. A small school of rummy-nose tetras.

Awesome fish. I had some but they were all eaten by my angels! What about some cherry shrimp?

Awesome fish. I had some but they were all eaten by my angels! What about some cherry shrimp?

Yea they're definitely one of my faves. I actually plan on buying a bunch of ghost shrimp and hopefully breed them for my zeroedge inhabitants :)

• Like 2

Thanks jb

awww yea! Went with the speedwave dc 1320...the only controllable return pump i know of. This will be great for getting the most flow as well as fine tuning for clear viewing.

speedwave_zps6a62bf6a.jpg

Yo dawg, I heard you like controllable pumps. Ironically, I was just messing around with my DC-12000 at 2 a.m.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/Djwallace9111/media/20131008_024045_zps50065278.mp4.html

You should have come to me Hype. Jebao = Waveline, Speedwave, & Diablo at 1/2 price.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

You should have come to me Hype. Jebao = Waveline, Speedwave, & Diablo at 1/2 price.

Yep, in this case, they are all made at exactly the same factory from the same OEM with the same parts. Internals, anyway. Some like to paint the outside red and whatnot.

Yo dawg, I heard you like controllable pumps. Ironically, I was just messing around with my DC-12000 at 2 a.m.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/Djwallace9111/media/20131008_024045_zps50065278.mp4.html

Thats hilarious i was doing the same exact thing last night!!!(I admit i was having way too much fun)

Man i wish i wouldve know that... What else do you get discounted?..lol

Yep, in this case, they are all made at exactly the same factory from the same OEM with the same parts. Internals, anyway. Some like to paint the outside red and whatnot.

Wow thats good to know..

Thats hilarious i was doing the same exact thing last night!!!(I admit i was having way too much fun)

Man i wish i wouldve know that... What else do you get discounted?..lol

Well, in the same order I bought this:

http://www.fish-street.com/fs_nt-01dosing_pump?category_id=139

The 3 chambered reservoir, and a probe holder. All for the cost of the Waveline DC 12000.

• Like 1
Paleoreef103

Well, in the same order I bought this:

http://www.fish-street.com/fs_nt-01dosing_pump?category_id=139

The 3 chambered reservoir, and a probe holder. All for the cost of the Waveline DC 12000.

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that people have been replacing the motors with bubble magus motors because they won't stay calibrated. Just a heads up on the product.

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that people have been replacing the motors with bubble magus motors because they won't stay calibrated. Just a heads up on the product.

No biggie. Even if I have to replace all 3, I saved $100 over the real McCoy.

• Like 1