Cultivated Reef

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Let there be light!...and water. Went with 10K ushio and ATI Blue Plus & Actinic. Im going to try to get a leak test done over the weekend.

I guarantee the tank leaks.

• Like 1
ohhh.... :lol: Well since were talking about plumbing. Its ready for water drain_zps3a087d34.jpgreturn_zps3b4fe37d.jpg
Boy has some skills. :)

Drip drip drip

I like the gate valve on the return. Good thinking

• Like 1

Requesting some arrow pointy things to point out the things in that plumbing dohickee. Like what is a gate valve. What is that clear plastic looking thingamabob. :huh:

Gate valve shuts off the water in case his clear thingy ma bob (check valve) ever fails. :)
  • Like 2

Boy has some skills. :)

Drip drip drip

I like the gate valve on the return. Good thinking

Thanks man...cant be too careful.

I might be able to get mine ready for water too, this weekend! your looks great!

Thanks alot giga. I cant wait to see yours filled.

Requesting some arrow pointy things to point out the things in that plumbing dohickee. Like what is a gate valve. What is that clear plastic looking thingamabob. :huh:

Gate valve shuts off the water in case his clear thingy ma bob (check valve) ever fails. :)

Yep thanks for answering :)

Cant wait to see this stocked!!!!

Thanks..me too!

Wow sick I didn't even know a tank like this existed. I want!!! Can't wait to see it filled

Thanks

Oh yea, what I meant to say (in plain English) is; what are your coral/macro/etc, stocking plans? SPS domination? LPS paradise? Softie noobery? Mix of all three? After the Caribbean biotope, I'm expecting something cohesive, not that it's required by any stretch of the imagination. I also nominated you for November TOTM, don't ask me how but I think we'll get it to work.

Oh yea, what I meant to say (in plain English) is; what are your coral/macro/etc, stocking plans? SPS domination? LPS paradise? Softie noobery? Mix of all three? After the Caribbean biotope, I'm expecting something cohesive, not that it's required by any stretch of the imagination. I also nominated you for November TOTM, don't ask me how but I think we'll get it to work.

You know its still up in the air at the moment. Although Im pretty sure once I finish scaping ill have a clearer direction.

I literally laughed out loud.thanks for the bode of confidence psy. (maybe for November 2014..lol)

Love this pic Hype. Very clean! This is getting my plumbing juices flowing for my sump redo next week. Good luck on your wet test buddy fingerscrossed

Thanks alot zia..appreciate it.

Return pump didnt come yet so didnt get to leak test. In the meantime im going get the lights hung...

Oh yea and also got the tank leveled (probably the most important)

level_zpsddbaea3c.jpg

• Like 4

This is getting my plumbing juices flowing. Good luck on your wet test buddy fingerscrossed

:huh:

Thank you Lawn, what's the smoked acrylic box in the back?

Thank you Lawn, what's the smoked acrylic box in the back?

That is what could be considered the overflow box. Its located behind the tank out of view

• Like 2

That is what could be considered the overflow box. Its located behind the tank out of view

Thanks jb

awww yea! Went with the speedwave dc 1320...the only controllable return pump i know of. This will be great for getting the most flow as well as fine tuning for clear viewing.

speedwave_zps6a62bf6a.jpg

• Like 8