Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Awesome!

What will the rockwork be like? Minimalist like your 24x24 or different?

Hoping for minimalist fingerscrossed

Thanks tiomm.It will definitely be minimalist ;) I have something cool in mind hopefully i can get live rock to match my vision.

Cool! Can't wait for the 30-C FW as well!

Im almost done scaping it i think you guys will really like it.

• Like 2

Thanks tiomm.It will definitely be minimalist ;) I have something cool in mind hopefully i can get live rock to match my vision.

Im almost done scaping it i think you guys will really like it.

this has been my biggest issue with my tanks untill now-my head comes up with cool things, but making them real not so easy!

Good luck Rehype! As always I look forward to following your build.

Thanks blenny appreciate it. How are you liking the ATI/T5 LED combo?

POSAT MOAR PHOTOS!

lol i would i just dont have anything else to take pictures of at the moment

Build faster !!!!!! hahaha

It's hard being patient waiting for more updates :)

lol i promise next week ill have some more worthy updates :happy:

Lol I asked what you are using

Not if you are

oh my bad im using the one zeroedge provided.

Can't wait to see it pulled off Hype! Just a question. How do you keep flow up in an edge? Closed loop? Giant return pump?

Thanks alot man. Just a strong enough return pump gets the job done.

I've only seen a few of these done right... ORA almost had it at MACNA.. almost.. acrylic needs to be near perfect IMO or you get some spot where it stays dry. You test it yet?

Yea your right the tank has to be perfectly level to get flow flowing evenly over all the edges. Which is why im psyched zeroedge redesigned the stand with leveling legs to make this possible. Havent tested it yet still waiting on the return pump.

you need to post more pics this time around :closedeyes:

Really i thought i exceeded quota last build?

• Like 1

WELL, since my questions seem to have addressed, I have one. where is the stand from?

The stand is from zeroedge

I still DONT trust the cHeck valve

Ive had great expereinces with them... no failures IME

What made you chose a zero edge I know a few years ago you didn't like them, change of mind?

Well mainly because i awasnt aware of all the details involved with owning a tank designed like this(Limited flow options,tank inhabitants,maintenance etc) and they can be major drawbacks if you dont account for these things beforehand. I will say that zeroedge has addressed some of these issues with tank/stand/sump design over the years(I had a first generation model) and now that ive already had some experience with this type of tank i can design this build in a way to compensate for potential drawbacks. And the main reason i went with zeroedge again is because its really one of the most beautiful and tranquil tanks out there when setup properly.

That tank and stand are just wow. I like that zero edge nifty it has no lines in the corners so you really get corner viewing.

Following this one.

Thanks alot candy...thats what i really love no visible equipment or overflow in the display.

• Like 1