SaltCritters.com

Fluval Spec V

BigDookie

I plan on buying a mp10 from someone on Black Friday. I rather buy it from you plus the media basket and some chemi-pure elite and purigen since you are sponsor and active on this forum. Let me know if that's possible. I just joined the waiting list a few days ago so I dont mind having mine ship later after the people on the list first got theirs.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on buying a mp10 from someone on Black Friday. I rather buy it from you plus the media basket and some chemi-pure elite and purigen since you are sponsor and active on this forum. Let me know if that's possible. I just joined the waiting list a few days ago so I dont mind having mine ship later after the people on the list first got theirs.

Super. I think I'm going to set it up ships is it's own box so we get out what we have and media basket follows. Once it's up it's open to anyone, but most shouldn't find it on their own. The list isn't a set order, just an email blast. First come first serve. Right now should be fine with the qty on there and what is available.

Give your cash to a great guy ;)

I also had NO idea there were that many Spec V owners.

Alright, it's TIME that we can take your money in exchange for an awesome media basket.

It is set up with two options. Either you choose to have your entire order ship complete, or you have in-stock items ship and the basket follows in about a week. We'll pick up most of the 2nd shipping up, it only cost $3.00 to have it ship later!

Make sure you use the black friday clown coupon code and if you want a Vortech wait until Friday to purchase so your sales receipt is dated correctly for their mail in rebate rules. The blackclown coupon code works now until Friday night!

Pictures of the basket will be updated next week when time allows. Thanks for the wait guys. We made a limited quantity (50) to start with to test the market, so it is first come first serve.

http://www.shop.mediabaskets.com/Fluval-Spec-Media-Basket-FLSMR.htm

Alright, it's TIME that we can take your money in exchange for an awesome media basket.

It is set up with two options. Either you choose to have your entire order ship complete, or you have in-stock items ship and the basket follows in about a week. We'll pick up most of the 2nd shipping up, it only cost $3.00 to have it ship later!

Make sure you use the black friday clown coupon code and if you want a Vortech wait until Friday to purchase so your sales receipt is dated correctly for their mail in rebate rules. The blackclown coupon code works now until Friday night!

Pictures of the basket will be updated next week when time allows. Thanks for the wait guys. We made a limited quantity (50) to start with to test the market, so it is first come first serve.

I am ordering the remaining 49 and selling them on my site www.ouTank.com for 10 dollars more.The inTank ingraved on the basket just means it is for in the tank.

Got mine ordered... Thanks!

We have sold over 1/4 of future inventory in about 12 hours! Thank you guys, get on this while they are available it will be a few weeks to get a new batch on the schedule.

Happy Thanksgiving!

About 1/2 of the Fluval Media Baskets are now sold. We will put them on the production schedule again but there are other products always in that queue. If you want to be the first and guarantee yourself one soon stop on by our little place of the interweb.

Sheesh, I just got back in town, tried to buy it and its sold out already. That stinks!

They were never in-stock. This is a pre-sale so you can grab our first production batch without further delay. They will done this week and shipping shortly after when ready, which could be as soon as this week.

We have about 20 left that will ship from the first batch, over 1/2 gone already!!!!

I think because of its size, shape, and adaptability its easy to tend to. I had a 220 before this, which had to be torn down for a move. This is only to tide me over, but I love this tank. It is like a scaled down peninsula tank!

Update: All 50 units are done. I will be working on product photo today, which includes full color packaging labels. Shipping Jeff will start to package and label units.

We should have all per-orders shipped out by tomorrow, at the latest Friday. :)

We also will have the Mini-jet 606's in early next week as a return pump upgrade option.

Update: All 50 units are done. I will be working on product photo today, which includes full color packaging labels. Shipping Jeff will start to package and label units.

We should have all per-orders shipped out by tomorrow, at the latest Friday. :)

We also will have the Mini-jet 606's in early next week as a return pump upgrade option.

how much for the 606??

Did I miss this, Does it come with the surface skimmer? Or is that purchased separately?

It is included

• Installs in chamber one under intake grate
  • 4 sided to force water through media
  • Includes surface skimmer
  • Made from high quality acrylic
  • Laser cut to exact dimensions and tolerances
  • Fits Fluval Spec, Spec III, and V model aquariums

Archived