Pod Your Reef

Egginis Nuvo 24

Egginis

Deleted User 4

Yes, I know. All these photos are from my ipad mini. I would really like to show everyone the true details and colors of my aquarium. Looks like I have a reason to camera shop now. I will just tell my wife it is because I want to take better photos of the kids :)

lmao!! Yeah, I would love to see some into-depth, macro shots of your fishes, corals and tank!!

Definitely not the two fire shrimps though....they're my worst public enemies.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I know. All these photos are from my ipad mini. I would really like to show everyone the true details and colors of my aquarium. Looks like I have a reason to camera shop now. I will just tell my wife it is because I want to take better photos of the kids :)

You know you're addicted to reefing when ..... you tell your wife you're buying a camera to take better photos of the kids. ha ha ha. But I'm sure you'll take lovely pics of the kids too.

You know you're addicted to reefing when ..... you tell your wife you're buying a camera to take better photos of the kids. ha ha ha. But I'm sure you'll take lovely pics of the kids too.

Great one! Lol!

One thing that really strikes me about your tank is the balance of color, some purple, some blue, some green. Lovin' it. I hope your wife and children enjoy as much as we do here in nano-reef land. You'll have to let them read some of the nice things we say.

One thing that really strikes me about your tank is the balance of color, some purple, some blue, some green. Lovin' it. I hope your wife and children enjoy as much as we do here in nano-reef land. You'll have to let them read some of the nice things we say.

I have certainly shared many of the posts with my wife. She always asks me how my fish friends are doing. It's been fun and informative chatting with everyone and great to know we all have such a passion for this hobby. Who else would laugh at our reef humor and inside jokes. When taking about fish, shrimp, and crabs with most of my friends, they think I am taking about going out to eat.

Cameron6796

You should be nominated for tank of the month i was looking at some of the tanks and there great but your would blow them out of the water no pun intended

You should be nominated for tank of the month i was looking at some of the tanks and there great but your would blow them out of the water no pun intended

Wow! I really appreciate you comment. Thanks again Cameron6796.

Just got confirmation that the red digi I purchased is on its way. I have a perfect spot for it in my aquarium. Will post pics when it arrives and is acclimated. Should add a great deal of red coloration to the mix.

Whoa your signature is way too large!

I'm working on it. I am good with aquarium reefs but just average on the computer technical stuff.

Polarcollision

What a beautiful aquarium!!! You've done a fantastic job on the aquascape--looks like a piece of art. Yet everything looks so natural.

What a beautiful aquarium!!! You've done a fantastic job on the aquascape--looks like a piece of art. Yet everything looks so natural.

Thank you very much. I am constantly observing my corals to see how they respond to the conditions that I have placed on them. The aquascape is created for both functionality and visual appeal. I pay close attention to coral placement and adjust according to the observations within the aquarium. I feel very fortunate to have good health and growth from my corals. Lets me know I am doing something right :)

Great looking tank man!!!!

Thanks Chris, I spend way to much time on it. But as I tell my wife, I could be doing worse things :)

Received my new red digi frag this morning. I have been aclimating it and seems to have taken well in its new home. Really excited about this coral as the red is really striking. The ipad photos do not do it justice. Take a look. What do you think? It is to the left of the ice blue SPS.

post-80849-0-32596500-1375909970_thumb.jpg

post-80849-0-89916900-1375909979_thumb.jpg

I can actually see it!! :) That yuma is huge.

The Yuma is pretty big. Funny thing is that its only partially open now :)

Made a slight adjustment to my rockscape. Moved the SPS coral that was on the sand up on the rocks. Trying to figure out if I like it better. It does free up more space on the sand and moves the SPS closer to the light. What does everyone think?

post-80849-0-42014700-1375915461_thumb.jpg

post-80849-0-16092200-1375928466_thumb.jpg

Archived