Coral Vue Hydros

Show me you Original and Neat Looking Aquascaping!

Steensj2004

• 1 year later...

This is my 75(UK)g. 330 litres 3x2x2.

Not sorted the lights controller out yet so sorry for the funky colours its 75% everything or nothing currently lol.

Third picture is before I popped off some of my 80 degree optics. The 3 arrays were a bit like spot lights to start with. This system is 3 sides viewable as a room divider.

WP_20141214_005_zps9940ede3.jpg

WP_20141214_004_zpsb16ed034.jpg

WP_20141209_002_zps9efa2a78.jpg

Bloody hell just realised how old this thread is. Never mind. How'd your dream system scape turn out?

Nice 'scape'!

This is my 75(UK)g. 330 litres 3x2x2.

Not sorted the lights controller out yet so sorry for the funky colours its 75% everything or nothing currently lol.

Third picture is before I popped off some of my 80 degree optics. The 3 arrays were a bit like spot lights to start with. This system is 3 sides viewable as a room divider.

WP_20141214_005_zps9940ede3.jpg

WP_20141214_004_zpsb16ed034.jpg

WP_20141209_002_zps9efa2a78.jpg

Bloody hell just realised how old this thread is. Never mind. How'd your dream system scape turn out?

Cheers LongDoggy. I got lucky with the rock on an ebay auction. I had been planning a branching scape for ages and was constantly looking for nice branches. 37Kg of rock including those 2 cracking branches came round for £40 and I couldn't get them fast enough lol.

Dead chuffed with how it came out too.

Plainrt I saw your tank thread come round earlier and was impressed with your branch use. Very nice look to it in the shallow rimless.

michaelrzachmann

I was hoping for more picture posts.... here is what have so far, picked up 45 lbs of cured liverock from the LFS today to go with the ~35 lbs I had before. Not happy with it, I will tweek it some more.

yours looks pretty good so far... i wont show you mine because i dont like it myself and if it wasnt my tank i would not have spent such little time aquascaping but it was just ignorance... here is one i just stumbled across. i really liked what he did with the sandscape to work with the rock scape

20141206_172308.jpgcredit to malibumike

i only have a freshwater scape to contribute now the marine one is all crapped up with red mushrooms eating things up

here is mini tree garden at peak photosynthetic time./ my aquascape is a little fw rascal:

Archived