z89f6U2.jpg

NfojzS5.jpg

wRjKFRk.jpg

And now my new frag tank!

LGmaBwV.jpg

2PVaPog.jpg

And here is the shipment I got in today:

juNab3S.jpg

Note the white rock in the Nuvo tank is white because I had some bryopsis algae starting to grow onto it from a frag so I stuck it in the freezer.

And lastly, I just noticed a few small spots of Coraline growing on my circulation pump! A good sign :D

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HammerheadV13

Holy shipment! That's a lot of new frags! Main display and frag tanks are both looking awesome! Looks like you are getting some good growth on your corals. I'm still waiting for my first sign of coralline, just started dosing Kalk and am hopeful it will help.

Wow. Thats a nice shipment.

How many bags of Purigen and chemipure do you use? Wondering since there are two sets of media baskets. Any chaeto?

Wow. Thats a nice shipment.

How many bags of Purigen and chemipure do you use? Wondering since there are two sets of media baskets. Any chaeto?

One purigen and one chemipure elite. No chaeto. Also use a little PhosBan.

I use both baskets. The left one is only the stock media + filter floss on the top. The right is filter floss, purigen, phosban, and chemipure elite. Phosban is in bag.

I may eventually split the media between left and right so they get a little more flow through them.

patrickbruno91

Yep! Advanced Acrylics from California. Very nice tank!

That is who i thought it was from. He does some great custom work. I was also looking at the AIO frag tank you have here with a reefbreeder or buildmyled light for some Z&P's to grow out.

Very nice what all do you have for flow on the main tank. how much was your frag tank and how many gallons is it

Two spinstreams + Korallia Nano 425. Frag tank was just over $200 and its about 15 gallons I think.

patrickbruno91

Very nice what all do you have for flow on the main tank. how much was your frag tank and how many gallons is it

John from A.A Advanced Acrylics does great work. I have seen multiple tanks of different sizes when i'm down in SD for work.

Officially past the 3 month mark!

Here's a picture of the wicked Rock Anemone I picked up yesterday. The color on this thing is insane with the blue lights on full - BRIGHT orange/red center. Picture's cannot do it justice, it literally glows neon.

pmt3mh4.jpgfzQSzPR.jpg

After your terrible disaster you sure have come back strong! Your rank is looking incredible. I love that rock anemone. I have one of the plain army green and white ones but I'm looking for one lime yours. Everything is looking awesome. Great job!!!!

After your terrible disaster you sure have come back strong! Your rank is looking incredible. I love that rock anemone. I have one of the plain army green and white ones but I'm looking for one lime yours. Everything is looking awesome. Great job!!!!

Thanks for the kind words! It really is an accomplished feeling to see everything thriving so well with minimal effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived