Coral Vue Hydros

Dafil`s first reef -0.8 g SPS dominated pico

dafil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is something wrong and I can not find what because i am not testing.

two of my corals did not open.last week i`ve decided to give one more try with sexy shrimp- 3 days later she died.

how much water do you change weekly

feeding also impacts your shrimp

and hello from the nr side lol :)

hello,Brandon,

Bought the shrimp in Thursday,acclimating 2,5 hours.Food(zooton and rotifer) in sunday and 1 hour later~95% water change.Shrimp was died 1 hour before i started to fed.

Do you dose iodide? That is important to coral health and especially shrimp because of their exoskeleton.

No,but THAT shrimp survived 1 month in lfs.I know the guy and he does not dose anything in this shrimp tank.

There was 3 sexy shrimp.I bought 2 of them,2 days later-died.a month later I bought the thirth-3 days later she died.I am pretty sure it is my fault.

I saw your first post and said to myself, "No way this tank is going to do well starting off like this".

Brother, you have done an AMAZING job. This is OUTSTANDING. You have completely blown me away. This is the best, most beautiful, well done pico's I have ever seen. Well done friend.

Enjoy the second one! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love this little tank,I just wish there was more updates !!! Waittttttting lol....

Thanks man!

I purchased 2 eviota pellucida.

salt water tanks are so slow and booring ;)

Did you acclimate the shrimp to your tanks salinity? Super important, especially with small invertebrates. A one hour drip to match salinity is all it takes. A sexy shrimp would look great in that tank too. My son has one in his Spec. V

Clarinet_Reefer

Off topic - Do you have a build thread for your Freshwater Twin?

On topic - That is a sweet pico. Love the variety of corals.

For being 7 months old,this thing looks absolutely amazing !!! Congrats on keeping this thing up !!

How's the planted tank doing,do you have a thread anywhere or pictures of it ?

Archived