Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Raffle Tickets

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

There are only 17 more days until the raffle will end!  If you've been waiting to get your tickets, send your order today before it's too late.

Only 21 tickets of 500 have been sold.

Hi chris I just bought 2 tickets via paypal.

I had to wait all this time for a stupid 4 digit number on my bank statement before I could make a purchase...

Anyway, please confirm payment whenever you can.

Thanks.

ONLY 21 SOLD!  WHAT???

Come on people, there must be over a 1000 members here with at least 100 of us who are very regular visitors.

Buy your tickets today. :)  Win a prize....hehehe if your lucky.  Support the site. :)

Well, I guess more chances for me to win if you guys dont buy. :)

Hmmm...though I know I am always too unlucky to win anything.

21 tickets that is it Cmon all i bought 1 hey 10 bucks for the chance for another nano (if u dont win helping the site keep on going cmon lets get going.

man i wish i had a paypal account or i was older this sucks being 14 you know how good of a chance i could have of winning with about only 30 tickets sold if id buy 5 that would be great this sucks i wish i was older good luck with sales and good luck to eveeryone with a ticket,Chris:)

so is the raffle happening whether or not the 500 tickets are sold? july 6th right? because that woould up my chances sooo much more.

Christopher Marks

AbSoluTc - Sure.

printerdown - www.nano-reef.com/raffle

SLOreefer - Unless enough tickets are sold, I am going to either refund everyone's money or push back the drawing date as a second try.  At this point only the cost of prizes is covered.  I'll know better by the end of next week though.

Thank you everyone who has participated so far!

Nishant3789

hey chris ill buy two!, i just  cant use paypal, i hate the d*mned thing, way tooo hard to use! COME ON PEOPLE THINK OF WHAT THIS SITE HAS GIVEN U!!!!!!!!!! I really dont care if i win or not, all that matters is that this site grows and becomes better. Even at a meager monthly allowance of 20 bucks im willin to buy 2! IChris i think u need to publicize it more, send out e-mails etc.! thatll help ure campaign out a little bit. hth

nishant

Archived