Top Shelf Aquatics

<~> Serenity Reef's Yellow Tipped Elegance EcoReef <~>

SerenityReef

SerenityReef

Nice 100% WC...way past do.

Anyone see a benefit to a 50% - 75% WC over the 100%? Maybe a 1g every other week and the 100% every 6 weeks.

Glad this is the most thought I have to put into this tank...

Oh I guess I had to add the heater...wait the big news is the weather changed enough I might need a heater! Was 70 this morning in the tank elegance was unphased.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerenityReef

Is that for real? Wow I've never seen that color elegance before either!

Yeah it is for real. I have bought blastos and chalices from that seller and his/her photos are 100% accurate or your money back. No color saturation at all.

Third Nuvo in the KITCHEN !!! omgomgomg

Which size? Hope you went with the smaller sizes....I've heard terribad stories about their 24's.

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool pics!

Ever thought about using a small piece of LR with a nice hole in it (to stick the elegance coral in)
instead of the jar? Just a thought. :)

Will the elegance sting the wellso?

Very cool pics!Ever thought about using a small piece of LR with a nice hole in it (to stick the elegance coral in)instead of the jar? Just a thought. :)
Would change the floating in mid air look. It looks surreal like this.
Will the elegance sting the wellso?

Would change the floating in mid air look. It looks surreal like this.

Nothing but harmony so far.

Jar needs a cleaning but sticking with it. A draw back to rock is it is notorious for scratching the shell possibly leading to infection. It's obvious in the pictures but not really in person.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm seeems like the elegance is not doing so well (losing tentacles?). Just from the looks of it but I'm not so sure. How is the elegance doing?

Hmmm seeems like the elegance is not doing so well (losing tentacles?). Just from the looks of it but I'm not so sure. How is the elegance doing?

They come and they go, for they life of me I can't figure out why. I used to think of it like a bta and if they were thin it was hungry...but that hasn't held true.

I'll gladly take insight if anyone has but seems to change as often as my girlfriends shoes.

They come and they go, for they life of me I can't figure out why. I used to think of it like a bta and if they were thin it was hungry...but that hasn't held true.

I'll gladly take insight if anyone has but seems to change as often as my girlfriends shoes.

Oh I see. So it's still alive and thriving well? Then I guess I was wrong lol. But anyways, this tank reminds me of Jake's Ecoreef Zero on reefbuilders. Just wanted to say that lol. Great stuff.

Archived