Coral Vue Hydros

The Graveyard-Shiznit is hitting the fan!

jadedanime

fretfreak13

Naw girl,I be all stright edge n shyyyttttt. No drrrrughggggs oveh hurrrrr.

God I hate our generation. lol

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our generation sucks .... Lol I know people like that.....then again I'm from Youngstown....everybody's like that... :/

fretfreak13

Heres what I found in my garage. You can have all of em. Foot is in the picture for size reference. That little barnacle would be a great PVC hider. lol And before someone asks, no I didn't kill all of these. Except the trachy in the bottom left. That I killed in my first reef tank seven years ago. ='(

Its funny how people not in the hobby ooh and aah over the skeletons. I just cringe cause I knew what they once were. lol

0kmp.jpg

xk9s.jpg

7ciw.jpg

lvg5.jpg

Pre PVC pipes and sand

Second pic with my coralline piece that hopefully will start my cycle. Or not. It's in my other tank currently.

Back view with blues on. Notice holes for PVC pipes. Gotta take these guys out again though, so of course not 100% as it will be...but roughly.

May not even do PVC. Might just add another skeleton to that back hole behind the barnacle.

Yea or nay? I'm not sold yet...it's not menacing enough.

post-77492-0-99467800-1372291600_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-56329200-1372291773_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-41032200-1372291944_thumb.jpg

Pipe attached underneath. Got wrong size clamp. Angel you follow this... Do you think it's necessary? Could I seal this with sealant instead?

Took stupid tray thingy out too.

post-77492-0-69801400-1372292434_thumb.jpg

Angel<3Nanos
Pipe attached underneath. Got wrong size clamp. Angel you follow this... Do you think it's necessary? Could I seal this with sealant instead?

Took stupid tray thingy out too.

I think sealant would work. As long as its not loose. Because remember when you open the drawer you might bump into the hose. Lol but sealant shoupd work. Like ive said before. I can always ship you a clamp. I have like 5 left. Lol

Angel<3Nanos
I think it's pretty tight. But I'll prob see if Home Depot has the next size up some time.

Yeah, try to get a clamp in there. Best to be safe than sorry lol :)

Angel<3Nanos

Yea I will. It shouldn't be too hard to find.Psst where'd you make the banner? It's wicked. :)

Lol I made it myself! :D photoshoped. Its linked to my thread. Want me to make you one? Just pm me so we can discuss what you want in it :)

Lol oh photoshop... Old evil enemy of mine lol. Nah I'm good iI'm fiddling with some free software my brother linked me to.

Thanks though :)

Angel<3Nanos
Lol oh photoshop... Old evil enemy of mine lol. Nah I'm good i

I'm fiddling with some free software my brother linked me to. Thanks though :)

Lol alrighty

Angel<3Nanos
Try GIMP. I'm also a photoshop queen lol Most of my friends who don't use PS use GIMP.

Yep GIMP is good also. :)

Lol I am a gimp it's perfect! Haha

Yea but apparently on ipad I can't link and stuff...sooo guess I'll have to wait for my computer....

• 2 weeks later...
jadedanime

So I'm back from vacation, I have to leave for work in an hour... I got my sand. Lets see how quickly I can cram this stuff into this baby! Lol

jadedanime

My father brought up a good point.... I'm not sure if the tubing will leak without a clamp.... And I leaving until Thursday for work. So I will start this cycle next Tuesday.

Which means no maxi minis for another month... Hopefully Morgan at reef gardener will get another shipment after this one relatively shortly after.

It's only a minor setback....I'm trying really hard to be patient, but since I work so far away and am always away.... It's hard to get a new tank set up.

Archived