Innovative Marine Aquariums

B's Reef

jbb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llama roadkill

So far they have done great. They are eating frozen foods , and the flow in the tank seems to not bother them at all. A friend has four of them in a 450g full blown SPS reef with 2 MP60 , & 2-3 MP40 . They all do great , and he even has some stripes in there too. If these continue to do as well as they are now, then I think a pair of stripes may be in my future.

So the Pipes actually do good? I was thinking of putting a pair in my DT or in my Display Fuge.

So the Pipes actually do good? I was thinking of putting a pair in my DT or in my Display Fuge.

Mine have done awesome , they eat everything I put in the tank (as long as its small enough) and the strong flow doesn't seem to bother them.

Only thing I will caution you on is your powerheads. If you turn them off to feed (highly recommend it) be sure to check them before you power back up. The pipes like to camp out in them like a blenny will do.

llama roadkill

Mine have done awesome , they eat everything I put in the tank (as long as its small enough) and the strong flow doesn't seem to bother them.

Only thing I will caution you on is your powerheads. If you turn them off to feed (highly recommend it) be sure to check them before you power back up. The pipes like to camp out in them like a blenny will do.

Definetly. That's pretty cool. You have Dragonface, correct?

No FTS , but an update nonetheless .

A few weeks back Maria (G2E) was kind enough to give me a few SPS frags from her tank, that were not looking as good as her bada$$ zoas. I am happy to report that all of the frags are coloring up nicely , and have great polyp extension on them. Unfortunately the dragon soul favia still looks pretty rough. The flesh is still receded , and it is very pale (pretty much white) I have it shaded on the sand bed , I have tried to spot feed it , and nothing has seemed to make it any better so far. It hasn't gotten worse, just not any better.

Also as some of you know, Kat sent a box of frags that the USPS didn't deliver until 4 days after the GUARANTEED delivery date. The package was a complete loss (so we thought) . There are a few frags that appear to have a shot at making it. Kat says it looks to be (2) Bali Green Slimers , and (1) Nasuta . These pics are from Friday night (day of delivery)

image_zpsa2fb8696.jpeg

image_1_zpse4903fea.jpeg

image_2_zps128c7615.jpeg

We are hoping that they pull through , and so far they are looking awesome.

Here is how everything looked when it FINALLY showed up

image_6_zps16022343.jpeg

(DISCLAIMER)

The arrival condition of the frags had absolutely nothing to do with Kat ,or her shipping method. This was 100% the fault of the USPS , they lost the package and couldn't find it for 3 whole days. If you are reading this , and plan to do business with her , please do not think this was her fault. She has shipped packages to me before , and I have no issue doing business with her again in the future. :)

^ love the font....leaves me with the image of you, at an old desk, with a quill pen....writing by candle light. :lol:

You just want to get me into the candle light :wub:

Rock #1 $100

setosa

hawkins enchinata

green digitata

unknown green/blue acro

candlight acro

monti spongodes

pink birdsnest

unknown green acro

Rock #2 $80

unknown green/blue acro

green birdsnest

ponape birdsnest

red planet mini colony

Im thinking about picking those up this weekend :)

I have seen pics , and they are sexy

Well today I come home to a busted power supply to one of my Vega's ,so only half of the tank is lit.

The good news : I contacted AI , and Justin said a replacement will go out today (priority) and it should be here in a couple of days.

If you guys ever come to my house, I HIGHLY recommend not sitting in that chair. That chair is the only one that he is allowed to get on, and he makes sure to use it . So if you like smelling like puppy, then be my guest.

You have been warned

I had $25 burning a hole in my pocket , so I picked this guy up :happydance:

http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/slider357/media/super%20sized%20nano/image_zps16419101.jpeg.html'>image_zps16419101.jpeg

Maria , here is that cap that you sent home with me. The pics aren't that great, but it is a pale yellow, with purple rim & purple polyps. It's looking really good. :)

http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/slider357/media/super%20sized%20nano/image_2_zps355d60bf.jpeg.html'>image_2_zps355d60bf.jpeg

http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/slider357/media/super%20sized%20nano/image_1_zpse88e7ec8.jpeg.html'>image_1_zpse88e7ec8.jpeg

llama roadkill
I had $25 burning a hole in my pocket , so I picked this guy up :happydance:

image_zps16419101.jpeg

Maria , here is that cap that you sent home with me. The pics aren't that great, but it is a pale yellow, with purple rim & purple polyps. It's looking really good. :)

image_2_zps355d60bf.jpeg

image_1_zpse88e7ec8.jpeg

Just wondering...what's up with the font? My crappy eyes can't read!

On a computer it's comic sans , but it goes to more of a script font on a mobile device.

Lol .

Sorry about that .

Archived